AUD

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw, 16 oz (454 g)

AU$41.56
AU$98.57
Savings of: AU$57.01 (58% off)
Reviews 5-star

Like dried peanut butter

Posted by Reviewer1676871 on Feb 25, 2008

This is excellent in a strawberry or raspberry yogurt, tastes just like a sandwich.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3093015 on Jan 24, 2008

I use this every day and it works great for me. Upon opening the bag, got a big explosion of the Maca's aroma. Fresh and fantastic.

Raw goodness

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

Navitas Naturals is a well-respected superfoods company and they offer a whole line of certified organic Mayan superfood powders. If you like maca, this is a great brand to try - always high quality.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I use this for adrenal fatigue; 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day. It seems to be working well! (I also use iodine, vitamin c, vit b, magnesium)

Great product!

Posted by 5386661411463790072 on Feb 12, 2015

I used to get terrible migrane type headaches during my period and sometimes other time as well. I had cramps and sometimes took pain killers even three days in a row when my period started. Since I started to take this maca powder, all my symptoms slowly disappeared, and I hardly get any pain during my period anymore. I started to take Vitex (Nature's Way) recently, and they might work well together as well. I noticed that maca is great for exercise as well. Before going to the gym I often take maca powder. I feel tired, and maca doesn't change my feeling of tiredness, but when I do my weight lifting exercise, I feel that I have much more power than what I was actually feeling that day. That has happened many times, so I know it's because of maca. It took me some time to get used to the taste (I tried it with everything, and the best that I could drink it with, was cold (Japanese) green tea. Now I'm used to the taste, and I drink it with water. Recently I use it for raw chocolate as well. Highly recommend for general fatigue, menstrual pain and headaches.