AUD

AU$21.42

AU$33.31

Savings of: AU$11.90 (36% off)

Excellent herbal supplement

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I had been taking a chasteberry/angelica/GLA complex for a year, it had its effects of regulating my cycle but very slowly, plus any changes with lifestyle and mood disrupted it again very easily. Always suffered PMS moods with some skin problems, and always some sort of cramping or discomfort. I did not believe the reviews before me about how quickly maca helped to regulate menstrual cycles... but it happened for me as well. I started this something like mid-cycle, and my period started bang on day 28 and has for the second time as well. I switched to the gelatinised maca for more active maca compounds. The taste was quite foul when I first started drinking, perhaps I was mixing too much in too little water. I find even now, the taste is palatable, even pleasant if mixed in the correct ratio, but if too condensed I find it to be too strong. Also, my stomach was a little sensitive to this for the first few days, perhaps it was more of a taste issue, but sometimes my body does take a little while to get used to new herbs. I find sprinkling this into water is the easiest way to mix, if you add water after, everything clumps!

For those who like maca

Posted by Reviewer2143569 on Nov 17, 2008

I love maca and this tastes as good as any other white maca powder I've had (it is an acquired taste and should not be taken alone!)

Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2812294 on Nov 07, 2008

Excellent products, service and Price !!!

Ms W

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Nov 12, 2008

Very supportive product!

GREAT FOR ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer2222450 on Dec 05, 2008

MIXES GREAT WITH FRUIT JUICE. GIVES ME AN EXTRA BOOST IN THE MORNING.

Great Maca at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1849854 on Feb 10, 2009

I've been buying Navitas Maca for quite some time now. I'm never disappointed. Great taste, great quality, awesome price!

Great Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer1363281 on Feb 21, 2009

Very satisfied every time I purchase from this company. Fast service and the products are always as mentioned.

MACA

Posted by Reviewer2099477 on Mar 18, 2009

NOT SURE OF THE BENEFITS BUT EVERYGING I READ SOUNDS GOOG!

Love it!

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 21, 2009

I put it in my daily shake, good taste and I notice I feel higher energy since I began to use it.

maca powder

Posted by Reviewer1164708 on Aug 22, 2008

excellent in my shake that I consume every day