AUD

AU$7.36

AU$7.94

Savings of: AU$0.58 (7% off)

Nice taste but ..

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 27, 2011

Taste lovely, however, these are not really nibs .. they are in various tiny sizes and some powdery ... so you can't just easily pick them out of the bag like you would small chocolate nibs, so I've just added them to smoothies instead. Pity, because it woul've been nice to add this to a trail mix or to just snack out of the bag.

I like

Posted by 5568449681014944343 on Mar 20, 2013

This is nice. Sweet yet bitter. So versatile when it comes to eating options too. I would definitely suggest buying this instead of choc chips!

Tasty! Taste like dark chocolate

Posted by 5519574174450529604 on Apr 16, 2013

I love this product! It took very little to satisfy my chocolate craving! So delicious, I cannot wait to try these in a recipe!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1842225 on Oct 16, 2013

less bitter than i thought they would be and i mix in when making nut butters and flapjacks so you get all the benefits and very little bitter taste

gode

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

vil kjøpe igjen. sundt og godt

Very sweet - almost like candy

Posted by 5101999826991858852 on Aug 04, 2015

for my own taste buds, i found these very sweet - with the cacao liquor and coconut sugar, the nibs almost tasted like candy. you don't get that earthy flavour profile from other nibs. i much prefer the Wilderness Poets nibs - they taste more raw and earthy, less like a chocolate bar.

Yum

Posted by MusettaRose on Nov 07, 2013

These are great, my 3 year old will just eat them as they are. I like to make my own chocolate with them.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on May 09, 2012

I don't know if this is very much healthier than regular chocolate, but it tastes very good! I give it 3 stars because it contains much sugar. The taste is good!

not fond of them and weird ingredients

Posted by Lithari on Oct 31, 2014

I didnt like the taste much, bit bitter and has a stong taste of alcohol. That sticker with "contains a chemical known to state of California to cause birth defects"..well, i am "not" even trying to get pregnant at the moment, yey to me. (sarcasm ended)

excellent

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on May 14, 2015

whether used as a topping, or blended into a mix, it is great for smoothies, baking, and even as decoration. It is sweet enough, covered in light cocoa powder.