AUD

AU$10.76

AU$14.60

Savings of: AU$3.84 (26% off)

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2186245 on Jan 17, 2012

Awesome!

Neem Oil

Posted by Reviewer1244250 on Mar 02, 2012

Neem oil is the most versatile oil there is out there. It serves a range of purposes for me. Skin, teeth, hair. A little drop goes a very long way. The smell is tough, but that's neem for you. This is the best stuff out there.

Great product, but very stinky

Posted by Reviewer3210492 on Jan 18, 2010

I mix this in w/ the Neemaura lotion when my eczema is flaring - it is good, but stinky. I think I like the Triple potency Neem by the same company better, as you can drink that stuff and also apply topically.

Smell isn't that bad!!! - oil solidified in cold tempuratures.

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on Jun 01, 2014

I was expecting a rancid smell, but no! This smells very much like onions, nutty and bread/sesame like flavour to me! (the cinnamon oil by "nature's alchemy" is far more nasty than this oil!) It has a lingering...not sure how to describe it, like creamy/waxy feel at the back of the nose. It isn't "pleasant" per say but it isn't "nasty" at all either! I'm excited to use this on my eczema and see it if helps! Something I didn't see mentioned- i thought there was wax at the top to prevent it from spilling but when i tried to use the dropper it seemed the bottle was empty- which is when i realised it had solidified.... WEIRD. NOTE- I just put it on, it stings slightly, I hope that means it's working?

Potent neem oil

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Dec 31, 2011

Hi, I used this topically for toenail fungus for a few days. However, the smell was overpowering, and hence decided to discontinue use.

Repels insects and softens dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Dec 17, 2013

Excellent natural insect repellent and also great for dry skin. The skin on my hands was like sand paper due to a dry climate and hard water. When I applied this neem oil my skin became much softer. It does smell a bit like food/garlic/onions but the benefits make it worth it for me.

Very smelly

Posted by Reviewer1794902 on Aug 18, 2008

It smells really bad! It didn't help with eczema. Probably would make a great insect repellent due to the smell!

nutty

Posted by Reviewer2351345 on Nov 26, 2011

smells like nuts... i hate putting this on my face, the dropper is a nice touch, but leaks... Didn't work on my acne.

unsure of how to use

Posted by Reviewer3213560 on Jun 25, 2016

I know people said it stinks, but I think it smells like asafoetida which once you know that smell is not so bad. There are no clear instructions on how to use it so I used a drop in a small amount of carrier oil for a nappy rash on my son. perhaps it wasn't enough cause it really did nothing but since my son is so sensitive I was afraid to use more. The proprietary cream works in a jiffy so I resorted to that but I shall try the neem again in a larger dose next time.

Smell is Too Strong

Posted by Reviewer1395997 on Jun 24, 2011

I knew neem seed oil would have a strong odour, but I didn't know it was that bad! The smell is horrible because it smells exactly like fried onions (shallots). Okay, then I thought I will just massage a few drops on my head before I shampoo it off. No way! The smell was so strong, I had to wash my hair twice! It is not exactly "smelly" but the thought of having the smell of fried shallots on my hair, skin or body puts me off too much.