AUD

AU$60.34

AU$100.57

Savings of: AU$40.23 (40% off)

10 plus years

Posted by Reviewer1877250 on Apr 11, 2011

I've been taking New Chapter suppliments for over 10 years. The Every man 40+ is fantastic! Great energy. Some people think it is extravegant to spend this much on Suppliments yet they spend more on their lawns and cars to keep them up. Makes no sense. Enjoy!

Best multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2499470 on Dec 22, 2010

New Chapter recently reformulated its multi-vitamins for men over 40 and this is the result. It's a great product! Not cheap, however, but worth it. iHerb's price is the lowest I've seen.

Great men's multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1654611 on Apr 19, 2011

My dad has taken this for years. Like all New Chapter products it is effective and fully supportive. Wonderful.

had allergy

Posted by Reviewer2475944 on Feb 20, 2012

I wanted to love this but I had allergy to it

ss

Posted by Reviewer3095097 on Aug 28, 2012

strange feeling

Good Stuff!

Posted by 5135060321808252828 on Feb 20, 2014

My husband has a lot of energy after taking these pills. I'm told by a staff person at Whole Foods that this is probably one of the best "pure" vitamins on the market that uses only food sources to create the vitamin.

Iherb & New Chapter

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on May 05, 2014

In my opinion Iherb is the best out there, they walk the talk. New Chapter's everyman II is the best multivitamin out there (nobody's even close) for men over 40. If iherb is out of stock (hasn't happened yet) I'll wait till they're back in stock to purchase. Jim G., Tonasket, WA

Men's OneADay

Posted by Reviewer2571207 on Jul 22, 2014

AS I bought for someone else, can not comment.

Glenn Smith

Posted by 5241279227202296033 on Jul 23, 2014

A good product, seems to work well (my Dr. prescribed this for me to take 2x day.) It helped my blood reports.

My husband's Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2202110 on Sep 14, 2015

My son works for a major nutrition store in charge of this section of his store and recommended this vitamin for my husband.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »