AUD

AU$61.23

AU$94.19

Savings of: AU$32.96 (35% off)

The perfect b complex

Posted by 5051302245614261959 on Nov 06, 2014

Awesome B complex. New Chapter is a great company that makes super good products. This one has become a staple for me.

Faithful User

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jul 21, 2014

Love food based and the iherb pricing! Thanks so much! 3-4 per day is a good dosage for me. Use consistently for good results!

Very well

Posted by 4753345390864228868 on Mar 14, 2014

I think this product is great. First it is natural b vit. I begun taking this a few weeks ago and I felt rapidly better, more calm and relaxed. I read afterward that the b family vitamins are good for brain equilibrium. So I am sure there is no placebo effect.

Works

Posted by 5538405172318925550 on Dec 29, 2013

Great product

Great Organic Product!

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Dec 18, 2013

I could tell in two days the benefits of using this supplement. Whole food probiotics make all the difference in the world. This is a great product.

Whole Food B Complex- No Oxidation

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

The best thing about this vitamin B complex besides its bioavailability is that it doesn't oxidize like many other Bs. It never gets stinky and gross to take. Also, since it's a whole food supplement, it doesn't need to be taken with food. In addition, I like that it comes in a glass jar, not plastic, and is manufactured by a highly reputable company.

Expensive but worth it for a whole food complex

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Apr 13, 2013

I don't feel any obvious benefits to taking these, but I may just be in the minority when it comes to these things as I don't usually tend to feel obvious differences on any kind of supplements. Anyway, I'm still taking this in hopes that it'll help with strengthening my hair, skin and nails. I take one a day as I don't believe in crazy levels of mega-dosing. But my pee still comes out bright yellow. I'm not sure yet if I'd repurchase though -- I'll update this review again once I've finished the whole bottle.

New Chapter = Awesome

Posted by 4931920682076429503 on Nov 29, 2012

Started to feel a difference within a couple of days, love New Chapter products

Full of energy

Posted by Reviewer2942622 on Jun 25, 2012

Keeps me energized and feeling super. Kind of a bummer that I have to take 2 tablets though.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1518175 on Jun 05, 2012

I bought these for my husband, and he says he can already feel the difference (only been taking them for a few weeks). Will definitely re-purchase