AUD

AU$7.59

AU$9.92

Savings of: AU$2.33 (23% off)

• Glass container

• Reviews | English

miracle worker for dry skin!!

Posted by Reviewer3095749 on Nov 29, 2009

i was listening to a radio dj a couple of weeks ago. he recommended !00% coconut oil for dry skin. i'm african american so my skin gets extremely dry in the winter. the minute i apllied the product to my skin i noticed immediate results. love the fact its unscented! i keep my hair natural most of the time so its important that i have a lot of moisture. i mix a small amount with my leave-in conditioner. works amazing!! i could go on for hours. :)

Best!

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on Apr 23, 2013

This is best I ever tried. Soft and silky and almost without any scent! Ordered 2 and will continue! Highly recomended!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2004169 on Jan 06, 2010

I like that this coconut oil comes in a plastic jar that I can get my fingers into when the product start to run low! I've purchased coconut oils in glass jars and it's impossible (without a spoon) to get the oil out of the jar when the product is only 3/4 used.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2832388 on Jul 07, 2010

I read a lot of good reviews and decided to get a jar of coconut oil. Initially wanted to purchase Nutiva extra virgin coconut oil but the smaller bottle was sold out. This works great too, totally scentless which is great since I don't want to smell like a coconut. I use it on my skin everyday after showering. Makes my skin really moisturized and glowy. I fell from the bike and had some scars on my leg, I am hoping the daily moisturizing will fade them. I am seeing some improvements. I tried it as a pre-shampoo conditioner last night (massage in and lefe it for 20mins before washing out). My hair was totally non-frizzy this morning and really moisturized. I have permed hair so this is so wonderful. The only drawback is it is hard to wash off, I had to shampoo it twice. The oil arrived in liquid form. Since it is tropical all year here, I will have to put it in the fridge if I want it to solidify but I am happy with the liquid form now. I just hope it won't turn mouldy or cloudy anytime soon!

Old stand-by

Posted by Reviewer1444117 on Jul 19, 2010

I always keep this on hand for a natural way to moisturize dry skin and hair.

Coconut Oil- Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer3147005 on Nov 30, 2009

I love this natural coconut oil.

Perfect product

Posted by Margueritte on Aug 17, 2011

Always natural flavour and high-quality texture.

great product

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on Jan 18, 2012

and good price

Hydratation

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012

This Coconut Oil for External Use is Very pleasant to Use,and Very Hydrating.

love it

Posted by 5426158232031700951 on Apr 23, 2016

I have a curly hair and i just love it. It give my hair a shinny look which i like and it makes it less frizzy