AUD

AU$50.78

AU$79.69

Savings of: AU$28.91 (36% off)

not for me

Posted by 5067119457281927627 on Aug 17, 2015

is't help me

Could not use this

Posted by 5691235766145586108 on May 27, 2015

I started this producy but could not use it. Made me feel very odd and dizzy. Maybe too much for me... Or taurine or something.. But had to stop useing this after two days. Sadly. Maybe should have tried some other product with less strenght.

Really Helps

Posted by 5346981783451639353 on May 16, 2015

This one is pretty strong, maybe best to start off on 50mg and work your way up to this 200mg one because your body can build up a tolerance. I feel a sense of calm and "everything is going to be alright" which really helps with my anxiety. Be careful if you have a lot of things to do though because I find it makes me a bit indifferent to tasks. Remember if you have depression and anxiety, any kind of pill will be just a quick fix to help you feel emotionally OK in the short term, but if there are non-chemical reasons like trauma or bad relationships causing your illness you will need to deal with that in order to properly heal and feel deeply happy.

Calms Self and Elevates Mood

Posted by 5249418438302827030 on Apr 12, 2015

I am 43 and was struggling with anxiety and depression, particularly in the heart of winter, and my Doctor tried to get me to go on an anti-depressant. Before doing so, I wanted to try alternative therapies and this was one. I take one a day on an empty stomach, late morning or early afternoon. And the effect is notable. I feel a sense of calm, peace, positive outlook and don't feel overwhelmed like I used to. This combined with daily heart-pumping exercise, healthy diet with hefty doses of probiotics and better stress management has kept me off the pharmaceuticals. THE ONE SIDE EFFECT is I cannot take it past 4pm-ish. If I do, it causes me to wake up on and off through the night and have a very disrupted sleep.

Good!

Posted by 5132056937542856723 on Mar 24, 2014

Good!

Now 5-HTP

Posted by 4936079187525875393 on Nov 02, 2013

This product has helped with my mood over the darker, wintery months - I also like that it's reasonably priced.

thanks!

Posted by 5591983415828984426 on Jun 27, 2013

this is a great product. it arrived in good condition so i'm satisfied.

Life Saver

Posted by 5453559366435243992 on Jun 17, 2013

Very effective product, I will continue to buy as long as I need it. Thank goodness I have have a good naturopath who knew about it.

Seratonin Boost

Posted by SlowlyCureHyperacusis on Jan 23, 2013

Good product that will last 4 months( take one every day 1 hour after dinner )

Hard to say

Posted by Reviewer2344201 on Nov 16, 2012

I think this is helping with my depression but its effects are subtle.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »