Now Foods, Better Stevia Liquid Sweetener, French Vanilla, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

AU$ 8.96
4 out of 5 based on 609 reviews

good enough

Posted by Reviewer1621299 From North Carolina on Jun 16, 2010

I've tried a few of the Vanilla flavored stevia to do a "study". This one came out on top, but not by much. It's in a glycerin base instead of alcohol (the vanilla part), so it was the least bitter tasting. The glycerin, however, makes it "syrupy" and sticky. Not good for purses! Always washing off the bottle. Also, the "french vanilla" flavor tastes like coconut. Which is ok w/me, but maybe not fr someone else.

Love this product.

Posted by Reviewer1853286 From Oklahoma on Dec 06, 2010

I have tried many different brands of this product. And, Now is by far the best. And, iherb makes it so easy to get. I had gone to stores and half the time the are out of this flavor in this brand since, it is their best selling flavor. I started ordering from iherb months and months ago. And, after my first order, I said forget to the stores and iherb is the only place I purchase it from. They are speedy on getting it out and have never been dissatisfied.

WOW!

Posted by cristal From Texas on May 07, 2010

This is SO yummy! We are picky about our stevia, and this passes our test. We love it.

Great tasting stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1473473 From North Carolina on Feb 16, 2010

I love the French vanilla flavor, and there's no bitter aftertaste.

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2109323 From Canada on Nov 20, 2010

I was weary of switching from the french vanilla packets, but the liquid is as least as good and a lot easier to use!!