AUD

AU$9.29

AU$12.15

Savings of: AU$2.87 (24% off)

the best!

Posted by Reviewer1153647 on Oct 05, 2006

This product is the best! You can use it in hot or cold drinks, (fresh lemonade!!!)There is no bitter after-taste, you can also cook with it, we make cheesecake with eggs, cream cheese, flavoring and this sweetener, 1 tsp replaces a whole cup of sugar.Also the iherb price is about half of what the local health food charges!

So, so

Posted by Reviewer2220782 on May 31, 2011

Was disappointed in the fact the eyedropper tube is plastic and sitting in the solution leaching for who knows how long before use. The brand I usually buy has a glass tube, which I prefer. This one is not bad on food for the taste, but not so good in tea. The amount I have to use to taste the sweet in tea is so much more than my previous brand and then you can taste this stevia "aftertaste". My other brand only needs a drop or two for the sweetness in tea and no strange flavor. Don't think I will buy this brand of stevia again.

Suprisingly yummy

Posted by Reviewer1499908 on Dec 12, 2007

This is a great alternative to splenda, aspartame, etc.. It's really sweet. I don't taste any sort of aftertaste at all. I love it.

Disappointed - other brands more concentrated

Posted by Reviewer1045576 on Jun 21, 2013

I usually use NuNaturals but the product is so popular that iHerb has been out of stock for over a month. So I decided to try this Now brand due to the high review. Well this product is diluted. I have to use 3 times as much product then I do if using Nu Naturals. NuNaturals is currently 8.38 for a 2 ounce bottle. The Now Better Stevia is currently 6.41 for a 2 ounce bottle. So since I have to use 3 times as much for the same sweetness I will end up spending 19.23 versus 8.38 to achieve the same level of sweetness. Also NuNaturals states that 5 drops is 200 mg of Stevia. No where on the Now Better Stevia bottle does it state how much stevia per serving, NO WHERE. I cannot recommend this product. Stevia user since 2004.

Sweetner

Posted by Reviewer3194454 on Nov 24, 2007

Excellent for sweeting cold liquids, no calories, no aftertaste, great product.

Stevia rating

Posted by Reviewer2998134 on Dec 12, 2010

Not as sweet as I had hoped. Pretty good still, though.

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer1728724 on Sep 03, 2008

Not as sweet as other brands I have tried

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Dec 21, 2007

Dissolves instantly and very good price.

The best natural sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Nov 22, 2007

The only sweetner I use in my coffee. Such a small amount is needed and no calories.

Great alternative to artificial sweeteners

Posted by Reviewer1808712 on Apr 13, 2007

I tried a powdered form of stevia but did not like it too much but I really love this product. I use it for tea and coffee everyday. It has no noticeable aftertaste like artificial sweeteners do.