New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Certified Organic, Extra Virgin, Olive Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

AU$10.03
AU$10.23
Savings of: AU$0.19 (2% Off)

Have tasted better

Posted by Reviewer2968090 on Jan 15, 2010

Because I live in Europe, there is a huge range of olive oils to choose from in our local supermarkets.I added this specific olive oil in my cart because everybody who reviewed it said it had a great taste. My reaction to this product is that it did not meet my expectations. It is certainly not bad, but it has a bit of a bitter taste. I have tasted better oils. I will therefore not buy this product again.

A Fresher, Better-Tasting Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Posted by Reviewer3354900 on Jul 01, 2010

I purchased Now Foods, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from iHerb.com. It arrived quickly and in pristine condition. I opened the bottle, smelled it and tasted it. It is a fresher and better smelling and tasting extra virgin olive oil than I have purchased before. I also purchased Now Foods, Sweet Almond Oil. It, too, arrived so fresh and free of any harshness or acridity in its smell and taste. I'll be back for more of these fine, fresh oils when this order runs out.

Oil tastes good, but don't like products packaged in plastic.

Posted by mmiller on Aug 05, 2009

Good product.

Nice, mild taste

Posted by Reviewer2712420 on May 14, 2008

I am enjoying this olive oil. It is mild yet has a good olive oil flavor. For the price, I think this is a great product.

Bitter

Posted by Reviewer1493931 on Jan 08, 2011

I found the taste to be very bitter. It ruined a salad dressing, and I can't even use it in cooking, either.