AUD

AU$13.52

AU$21.24

Savings of: AU$7.72 (36% off)

Stabilizes the gut.... contains copper!!

Posted by Reviewer1003688 on Jan 13, 2010

This stuff seems to help neutralize toxic buildup in the gut. I would recommend for anyone with liver issues. Note that this product contains copper. The liquid version of this Now product states that it contains 4mg of copper for 100mg of Chlorophyll. I'll assume this form is similar. I seem to be copper sensitive and notice that after taking this a few days in a row It makes me feel worse. Taking zinc helps. Zinc helps the body rid itself of excess (or any perhaps) copper. If you take this product you might need to take zinc also.

Good product, but dont take too many vits/supps at once

Posted by Reviewer2943119 on Aug 20, 2008

I like this product and take one in the morning and one at night to clean my insides. I don't take too many vitamins/supplements, just chlorophyll, vitamin c, a multivitamin, and sometimes zinc. I've noticed that if I throw all the pills in and swallow at once, the chlorophyll gets very upset with me and I feel like I need to vomit; I can drink some water and actually throw up and see all the chlorophyll come up and out. When I take this alone it is great!

Great for "middle aged smell"

Posted by paisleyjade on Aug 01, 2008

My husband is a very clean man but when he turned 51 he just got that "middle age smell". It`s not a lack of hygiene smell, it`s different. Anyway, I bought this for him gave him one pill in the morning and one at night. I noticed the smell started declining & by 1 week it was gone. Now I just keep giving it to him for maintenance. When he asked what it was for, I didn`t want to hurt his feelings so I just told him it cleans the system down to the celluar level like a plant cleaning the air which I think is is true.

Stinky dogs & hubby no more!

Posted by Reviewer1073326 on Mar 25, 2008

Purchased this originally because we have 2 large dogs, one of whom likes to sneak in a little poop eating each day. It has helped greatly with that all around doggy odor, and with breath. My husband has an issue with garlic, far worse then your usual garlic odor he simply reeks of a garlic odor for DAYS after having anything with garlic in it. I had him take a pill (and wash it down with some of the now liquid version in water) and it worked! No stinky smell at all!!! Love this stuff!

Totally clear cystic acne

Posted by Reviewer2654689 on Jun 29, 2010

I've tried several things to clear my cystic acne, with no luck. I took this for anemia...and was totally surprised to notice my face has not broke out in 4 months!

go away stinky feet

Posted by Reviewer2486911 on Oct 18, 2010

my wife hates my stinky feet, after researching online, i found out that chlrophyllin copper complex derived from alfalfa would eliminate body odor from the inside out. i found many expensive brands that have been advertised in many different fashions weather as a beauty supply or hunters aid, i however being intelligent enough to realize these were very expensive because of advertising searched out the chlorophyll as a supplement alone, i found iherb to very inexpensive and i recieved my order very quickly and to my wife and my surprise no more stinky feet, i've given up foot powder and continue to wear my boots all day and my feet never stink, thank you iherb

Good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 04, 2009

I prefer DeSouza's liquid chlorophyll but they, much like salad dressing manufacturers, insist on making the opening too big so you spill way too much so that you waste it and their sales go up. So I stopped buying the liquid. (The stains can be permanent on your countertops). This is ok. Works well as internal deodorant, detox, antioxidant and more. DeSouza's chloro. in caps has more pure ingredients but iHerb so far doesn't carry it.

Great body odor neutralizer

Posted by Reviewer1098179 on Aug 31, 2008

I have always had a problem with underarm odor no matter what kind of deodorant I used. I also have female odors during certain times of the month. I tried Body Mint ($19.95 for 60 tablets) and it does work but is very expensive. I looked up the main ingredient on Iherb and found Chlorophyll with Alfalfa. It too is very effective but does take about three days to totally eliminate the odors. I take at least three per day, more if I feel I need to. I don't experience any digestive problems except that it does keep me regulated which is a good thing. Iherb is definitely the best in price and quality.

good for bad gas

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Mar 20, 2011

no joke...I'm serious. My husband has the worst smelling gas and as long as he takes at least 2 of these per day his gas is a lot less potent and mine was always weak anyway but you can't really detect my gas anymore. We are taking Now Candida Clear which kills off bacteria in your gut causing you to get bloated and pass gas a lot. I'm glad we bought the chlorophyll to go with it. He can actually pass gas in the same room as me and I can hardly smell it. Now doing a number 2 is different. Your number 2 will still smell bad but it will dark green.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Apr 03, 2009

I take this as an internal deodorant and it works well at an inexpensive price.