AUD

AU$11.37

AU$14.88

Savings of: AU$3.51 (24% off)

Great Health Benefits

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

Ginger is best known for helping those who have stomach issues. It can relieve indigestion, morning sickness, flatulence, etc. It kills infections and is therefore a great oil to use when treating food poisoning. It is also known to strengthen the heart, treat malaria, help ease menstruation and stress, and so much more.

Not a happy camper :(

Posted by Reviewer1985880 on Jan 31, 2012

This smells nothing like a good quality ginger oil. I'm surprised because Now Foods usually has a great smelling oils. This doesn't even really smell like ginger to me at all!!

smells musty

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Sep 09, 2013

this is not good. It smells like its been made of mouldy ginger. Will not use, well may find a use for it in the garden as bug deterrent

Dermal absorption and aroma warm the body

Posted by Reviewer2118059 on Feb 23, 2012

I use it for aroma bath, and I become especially warm in winter.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2722576 on Nov 28, 2007

Very nice aroma.

Er... is it just me? Or am I just not familiar with this scent

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 30, 2014

Read about the good properties of Ginger essential oil.... that it warms, strenghtens, helpful in colds, flu & it relieves cramps, rheumatism & muscle tension. Alone, it smell ... close to AWFUL. Tried mixed with Sweet Orange, ... just bearable... Just read that ginger oil can overpower weaker oils, but blends well with all citrus and spicy oils such as bergamot, frankincense, neroli, rose, sandalwood and ylang-ylang. I will try that and update this review if I feel better with this ginger oil

I wish there were a 0

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Dec 23, 2013

It's disgusting. It's almost useless. I add a few drops to laundry. I regret buying ginger oil. ㅜ_ㅜ

Smells degraded

Posted by Essentialoiljunkie on Apr 07, 2014

It smells like it has been improperly stored. Purchased 15 bottles of Now Foods Essential oils and this has been the only bad one.

Not sure on the smell

Posted by 4722955121575736864 on Jul 01, 2014

I have never bought Ginger essential oil before so I honestly can not tell if it is good or bad. I love the smell of fresh ginger which this oil does not smell like at all. I will have to try it in a recipes to see if other oils improves the smell,I hope so. I do like most of Now's essential oils and at the price they sell them for they are priced for everyone so we can all improve our health and well being.

I don't like it.

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on Dec 04, 2013

This doesn't smell like ginger to me. Still finding a way to use it :-(