AUD

AU$20.28

AU$31.84

Savings of: AU$11.56 (36% off)

No more pain!

Posted by 5572459173243230463 on Sep 04, 2012

Ordered this for my mom.She says her knee pain has gone away.

Excellent form to take your glucosamine

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012

As you know, glucosamine it's the main ingredient when you have painful joints, so this glucosamine has been improved by adding MSM. Also it comes in a powder form, which helps me by not stressing the stomach. Also, it's easy to just add the dose to a cup, add a little water and stir until you get a cream, then add the rest of water until filling the cup. Very easy to take it if you have problems with swallowing. Excellent product which has at least the effect of other products I've tried.

Use it for my dogs

Posted by Reviewer1336919 on Dec 26, 2009

I have used this product for 3 years for my dogs. It seems to have helped my older Mastif. Easy to mix with her food.

review

Posted by 4991896268987518200 on Dec 11, 2014

tastes like crub

Hubby Loves It

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 14, 2009

He was using pills, horse pills you have to take multi times a day. This works better he says, you get more absorption out of making it into a liquid with juice. Good value for a very spendy product whatever form you choose.

Joint Support Powder

Posted by Reviewer2166925 on Sep 05, 2010

I've used this for my dog since she was a year old (she is almost 10 now). She has pins in her gack legs and I was told she'd most likely get arthritis -- so far (luckily) she seems to be fine.

Nice for Feeding tube people

Posted by Reviewer1181017 on Jan 16, 2012

Like it as a powder to use in a feeding tube

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Oct 24, 2011

if is for my German Shepherd 140 lb 30 inch oversize male that is responding to the Joint Support powder. I must keep him sound and happy.

Less costly, just as effective

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on May 01, 2011

Tried NeoCell, DreamFlex, Best Hyaluronic and Joint Support Powder. Joint Support Powder is the most cost effective and Best Hyaluronic capsules are the most convenient.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1981233 on Jan 22, 2008

This is a wonderful product for joint health. We put it into our protein shake every morning.