AUD

AU$20.30

AU$31.87

Savings of: AU$11.57 (36% off)

Ack!

Posted by Reviewer1836281 on Apr 24, 2011

I would like to think that this product works. I wouldn't know. I could only manage 3 doses before my tongue and stomach refused. I tried to give it away. No takers at work or at the gym. I mixed it with water - BAAAAD! I tried it with orange juice - almost fooled my tongue. Surprisingly, beef flavored orange juice is not palatable. A heavy smoker or someone without tastebuds might have better luck. I would rather take a nap in a sleeping bag full of honey badgers than to take another drink of this stuff. I ordered the liquid to replace this. I am familiar with it and it works.

seems to work the same

Posted by Reviewer3163208 on Jan 11, 2011

I was using a different brand of the same combination of supplements and I think the results are the same. My stiff and sore knee works much better when taking this every day.

Joint Support Powder

Posted by Reviewer2166925 on Sep 05, 2010

I've used this for my dog since she was a year old (she is almost 10 now). She has pins in her gack legs and I was told she'd most likely get arthritis -- so far (luckily) she seems to be fine.

Better than Knox Joint Support

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Aug 13, 2010

My doctor suggested I start using a similar product by Knox Gelatin. But it contains synthetic vitamins, so I thought I'd try this Now product. I like the taste, it contains no synthetics, and it has done me no harm. And who knows, it may be helping my knees - at least, they're not getting any worse! My doc now suggests this product instead of Knox.

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1255252 on Aug 10, 2010

It definintely helps me rebuild cartilage. It has a bitter taste. So mix with stevia or something

Cured our dogs hip pain!

Posted by Reviewer1674947 on Jun 29, 2010

Our dog used to limp after a long run or hard play with his buddies at doggie daycare. Started sprinkling this on his food each morning and symptoms are gone! Dog eats it right up and we don't have to struggle to get him to take a pill or pay the high price of doggie wafers!

Joint Support Powder

Posted by Reviewer1441011 on Jun 23, 2010

Good

15 Year Old Large Dog Seems to Benefit

Posted by Reviewer3014640 on May 13, 2010

I'm putting this into my arthritic dog's water at a total dose of about 1 tsp/day and it seems to be helping. He's usually stiff-legged when he first wakes up in the morning or from a nap, but I think this is working to make him seem more flexible more of the time. Other variables in his regimen include 500mg ester C 2x/day, multienzyme 2x/day and two lg fish oil caps per day when I remember.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1317710 on May 06, 2010

I love this stuff. It help my knees.

spaces to improve

Posted by Reviewer3317177 on Jan 30, 2010

it works well.but the smell is not so good,so we do not eat,but use it to be creams