AUD

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2276668 on Jun 07, 2009

Outstanding product...It`s helped me with my constant joint pain I`ve experianced for years...After just 3 weeks of use, 70% of my joint pain is gone...I`m a customer for life now.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2601138 on Sep 02, 2009

energy has gone up since using Krill oil.

Success

Posted by Reviewer2925365 on Nov 29, 2009

First fish oil product I have been able to tolerate. Doctor wants me on 4000mg/day and with this product I am doing that without any gastric problems.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3137113 on Sep 11, 2009

It is easy to take this oil because it smells Ok for me. I have given up taking fish oil many times.

Lowers cholestrol

Posted by Reviewer3273994 on Jan 20, 2010

My family practice doctor recommended this product to me. Over 6 months, it brought my total cholestrol down from 206 to 194. I use it daily.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1348584 on Mar 22, 2010

Great price and love the fact that this is 100% Krill unlike one of the other 'krill' pills that had other stuff in it.

Best vitamin I have ever purchased.

Posted by Reviewer2351107 on Apr 03, 2010

I love this product. No burping and I see a difference in my joints already. Frances Bacon

My Dr. Approved

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Apr 04, 2010

I have been on Crestor and had some decent results. My numbers were borderline. I informed my doctor that I was taking the Krill and it was loaded with Omega 3,6,9 and antioxidants and was told to continue taking the Krill and we'd see if there is a change in my next blood work. I stopped taking the Crestor. I will keep you informed.

Brain food

Posted by Reviewer1668816 on Nov 24, 2011

Am so grateful for this wonderful food that feeds my brain, soothes inflammation, and is easy on my digestion. I bought it on the off chance that it would be as good as the more expensive brands and it works just as well at half the price. Shipping is affordable, especially since I live across the Pacific Ocean and the shipping time was sweet. Thank you iHerb for giving me and others this opportunity to create a healthier life for ourselves!

Overrated, stick to what is clinically proven.

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Sep 09, 2010

Top notch krill oil supplement but if you're after additional benefits, it's unlikely you will notice anything more than a quality fish oil capsule would give you.