AUD

AU$54.91

AU$86.14

Savings of: AU$31.23 (36% off)

Smelly

Posted by Reviewer1963087 on Jan 27, 2011

Will try the enterically coated 1000mg version instead next time.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3284630 on Apr 07, 2010

I love these supplements! So, so much better than taking the fish oils for Omega-3s! More antioxidants, smaller size, no fishy burps and no gas! I'll never go back to fish oil. In addition, joint pain -- gone! Skin -- radiant! The antioxidants even took care of a few skin lesions! I'm a true believer in Krill oil!

WONDERFUL STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Jul 03, 2009

I have high cholesterol, lower than what it was but still high. I hope that the Krill Oil will help lower it even more when I have my next testing. I also take antidepressants that actually don't do anything to make me feel better. Since taking the Krill Oil, I forget to take my antidepressants and I don't even notice. This stuff makes me feel better than any antidepressant I've ever taken. And the results are immediate. The first day I took it, I was just in an all around good mood. I'm also taking sublingual B-12 - but didn't get that until a few days later. When taken together at the same time one day, I couldn't sit still or stop laughing and talking. It was great!!!! I haven't had that kind of energy in years. I've been without my antidepressants for over a week now and haven't had any real noticable withdrawal symptoms like I've had before. I'm a Krill Oil user for life!!!!!! It's really amazing!!!

Lowered my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2440304 on Dec 19, 2009

I have been taking these tablets now for awhile...6 months I guess, and my last Dr. checkup was fine. My blood pressure had stabilized and I no longer have to take medication. Also my blood work came back fine. I no longer have a borderline cholesterol problem leading to medication. It wasn't even a question of wait and see. I will continue on these pills indefinitely. The price is the best on the market. It was shipped promptly. I had chosen the least expensive delivery, and it was still in Canada within 10 days. I will continue with your company and will recommend it to my friends. Thanks iherb.com. !

Quality product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2476209 on Aug 30, 2010

Previously I took fish oil which required taking up to 6 capsules a day, with Now Foods Krill oil I can get the same benefits with just 2 small softgels & I love the fact the the NOW foods range deliver on both price and quality without any unnecessary additives.

Super supplement for kids behavior

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 30, 2011

I started to give this to my son, who had pretty regular emotional outbursts, as well as difficulty staying rational to cooperate. He is a vegetarian, so I imagined probably Omega 3 deficient. The difference is HUGE. His behavior is now much more balanced, he seems alot happier and less stressed, and we are getting along alot better with him. He also seems much more able to focus in school. I can't afford to have the whole family on it, as it is expensive. But we will continue to give this to him. He has been taking it for about 8 months now, abd the past 8 months have just been GREAT!

Good Product! Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 19, 2011

A much better source of Omega 3s than fish oil, and so much easier to use. The softgels are quite small, and since you just take 2 in the morning, this bottle will last 2 months. It's more expensive than fish oil, but so worth the price for the better quality. NOW can always be trusted to provide quality supplements without gouging customers, and I am so glad iHerb gives us a choice. You can pay more, but you don't have to. I like to stock up when NOW products are on sale. Makes a great product an even better value. Thanks, iHerb, and thanks to NOW Foods. Highly recommended.

Nothing special like in any other omega 3 i have taken

Posted by Reviewer2567957 on Jul 08, 2011

MMy husband and I take this for different reasons - himfor triglycerides and myself for very dry skin and inflammation. If this works in lowering the triglycerides, great..only a blood work has to conclude on that. For me, my skin is extremely dry due to adrenal insuffciency and hypothyroid condition that I am not sure if this is working for skin as well as for inflammation. I will continue to take this just because i dont eat any other forms of omega-3.

Allergic Reaction

Posted by Reviewer2644302 on Jan 02, 2010

iHerb's services were impeccable, the order was processed and delivered to Switzerland within only 3 days. However, both I and my sister took the Krill Oil and we both, within a week, unfortunately started to show allergic reactions. We had stomach cramps and nausea, which forced us to stop to take the capsules.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3101677 on Jan 20, 2010

It seems to be far superior to just fish oil.