AUD

AU$56.33

AU$88.37

Savings of: AU$32.03 (36% off)

Decent quality, decent price.

Posted by Reviewer1407671 on Dec 26, 2012

We've jumped on the krill oil band wagon. We're happy with Now Foods Krill oil, and the price point at iherb can't be beat.

Best vitamin I have ever purchased.

Posted by Reviewer2351107 on Apr 03, 2010

I love this product. No burping and I see a difference in my joints already. Frances Bacon

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120

Posted by Reviewer2276668 on Jun 07, 2009

Outstanding product...It`s helped me with my constant joint pain I`ve experianced for years...After just 3 weeks of use, 70% of my joint pain is gone...I`m a customer for life now.

My Dr. Approved

Posted by Reviewer2240131 on Apr 04, 2010

I have been on Crestor and had some decent results. My numbers were borderline. I informed my doctor that I was taking the Krill and it was loaded with Omega 3,6,9 and antioxidants and was told to continue taking the Krill and we'd see if there is a change in my next blood work. I stopped taking the Crestor. I will keep you informed.

Krill Oil & Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1049906 on Apr 24, 2011

After using the Now Krill Oil capsules for a few days,my joint pain has diminished significantly.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1061396 on Apr 13, 2009

I am on my second bottle and I have noticed a big decrease in the inflamation in my back and joints. I will continue to use this product. Iherb offeres great prices and service!!!!

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil 500mg softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 28, 2011

LOVE this product! I've tried various fish oil products over the years, and all of them have been very difficult to take: they give me terrible heartburn, reflux, and "fish oil burps". (Sorry if that's tmi.) So I was a little dubious about krill oil. Surprise! NO heartburn, NO reflux, and NO fish-oil-burps! WooHoo! And I know it's a good product that works because my hip-joint pain has diminished to almost nothing since I've been taking these krill oil softgels (30 days now). :-) I'm sold!

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1348584 on Mar 22, 2010

Great price and love the fact that this is 100% Krill unlike one of the other 'krill' pills that had other stuff in it.

Neptune Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1504809 on Oct 19, 2011

Good price, helps with my husband's fibromyalgia. Quick delivery, to Australia

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2431228 on May 19, 2009

My whole family (13, 15, 47, 49 years) is taking this Neptune Krill Oil for about 3 months. We all feel the positive effects. The growing pains of my son have almost gone, also my wife's hay fever and the problems with my shoulder I had for years, got much better.