AUD

Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

AU$28.70
AU$47.87
Savings of: AU$19.17 (40% off)

Krill Oil The New Omega-3

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 18, 2013

Krill oil is a very good source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids. It has all of the benefits of your typical fish oils without those annoying "fish burps" coming to haunt you later on. Our "favorite TV Dr. Oz" highly recommends krill oil over the regular fish oils. It is said to be much better and more effective in a much smaller dosage. If you found my review to be helpful please click on the yes button. Remember to check out the daily and weekly specials.

sleep better

Posted by Reviewer2141698 on Feb 02, 2012

After chemo and lot's of fysical problems after this period I started using these for my nerve system. This was partly destroyed because of chemo.Also for problems sleeping. I have no words to describe the difference! After 14 days daily use the progress is incredible surprising for me. I'm so greatfull to get a part of my live back.

Krill oil is a hyped product with inadequate research

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Jul 14, 2010

I have tried krill oil several times. It does the following things in a dose-dependent pattern: - Raises my heart rate after a few days - Causes mild discomfort in lower digestive tract - Is kind of invigorating for a few hours - this is because of the choline content. Claims are made that krill oil is absorbed better than fish oil, but there is no evidence to support this. The amount of astaxanthin in krill oil is trivial. One company, Neptune, is behind the push. I eventually gave up on it and returned to the excellent products made by Minami (available here at iherb) and OmegaBrite.

Excellent

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

Although more expensive than fish oil, it works great and really help to lower blood pressure. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Cannot tolerate it

Posted by Reviewer1801441 on Sep 04, 2012

Caused severe heartburn and upset stomach all day long. I can tolerate most supplements with no ill effects but I sure cannot take this one. And it really stinks. The fishy semll is so bad that it gags me. Gong back to my regular Omega 3 supplements.