AUD

AU$28.67

AU$44.99

Savings of: AU$16.32 (36% off)

Cannot tolerate it

Posted by Reviewer1801441 on Sep 04, 2012

Caused severe heartburn and upset stomach all day long. I can tolerate most supplements with no ill effects but I sure cannot take this one. And it really stinks. The fishy semll is so bad that it gags me. Gong back to my regular Omega 3 supplements.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Mar 17, 2011

I have used many different brands fo krill oil. This one smells so bad that I threw it out.

waste

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Aug 25, 2008

the stuf stinks, the caps stick together, and I've tried other berands I liked way better.

Sticking and Leaking Softgels

Posted by krystalho on Mar 12, 2009

All the softgels in the bottle were sticking together and leaking... Would not recommend at all.

Smelly Krill Oil Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Feb 25, 2010

The Now Foods Krill Oil softgels smell like dead fish. Too bad Now's quality control is not up to par. Softgells are unpleasant in your mouth before swallowing and smell like fish. Quality fish oil softgels should not smell!!! Also, the Now bottle top caps are the worst ibn the industry. 20 to 30% do not reseal tightly.

Adverse Reaction

Posted by Cyberoo on May 03, 2012

I was hoping this might help relieve my unexplained nerve pain and reduce inflammation. Unfortunately it gave me more nerve pain plus a frozen shoulder! I suspect I may have had ciguatera poisoning recently as I was eating a lot of tropical fish (I live next to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia) and this adverse reaction appears to confirm it. Now unable to eat any fish or fish products for at 6 mths.

Now Neptune Krill Oil makes me sick JUST LIKE FISH OIL

Posted by Reviewer2498108 on Jan 27, 2011

smells like fish oil. tastes like fish oil when burping it back up HOURS later. NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND FISH OIL. YECHHH!

Poor service

Posted by Reviewer2872816 on Aug 11, 2008

Very slow shipping service

a bit ho hum

Posted by Reviewer2022467 on Aug 27, 2010

hasn't lived up to the hype

Not sure on this one

Posted by Reviewer1879194 on Oct 23, 2010

Have only been taking this for a short time.