AUD

AU$28.57

AU$44.83

Savings of: AU$16.26 (36% off)

Love this NKO Krill Oil!

Posted by Reviewer1221885 on Jan 06, 2015

I used to be hooked on another brand of krill oil but then noticed such a strong fishy smell that I began looking around for another brand. I found this one from NOW and have been buying it ever since I first made the change. I love this product and will continue to keep buying it.

much better then regular fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2500123 on Mar 27, 2009

I've been taking the regular fish oil for some times, but this is soooo much better. It doesn't leave any after taste and you don't have to take it as much as you do with the regular fish oil supliments. They are also smaller and easier to swallow. I'll continue to use this over the other brands.

Very good Krill Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3020790 on Mar 06, 2010

Since I can't use most fish oil because of an allergy to sardines, krill oil allows me to get the same benefit. This brand has no after-burp and has a manageable size softgel capsule.

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Oct 08, 2008

A trusted brand, and krill is supposed to be a better form of the fish oil that is good for us. I use it for my Mom who is 90yrs old, and needs a lot of help from poor eating.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer1577628 on Nov 08, 2007

much better than the normal fish oil and smaller capsules are really packed with the power to help my arthritis

Great Product, Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1872935 on Mar 05, 2008

Switching from fish oil and looking forward to experiencing the advantages of krill oil, which studies show delivers even greater benefits in a more concentrated form.

good results

Posted by Reviewer2449644 on Mar 10, 2011

I have been using this Krill oil for 3 years and it has improved my ability to control the stiffness in my joints which allows me to do daily the things I want to do,(golf exersise,work,etc) JP MD

Krill oil

Posted by karishma on Apr 02, 2011

Very nice

good price

Posted by Reviewer1365843 on Aug 20, 2011

love this krill oil

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1476922 on Jul 02, 2011

Great supplement for Omega 3's. Nice small softgel. No fishy aftertaste! Thanks iHerb.