Now Foods, Real Food, Beef Gelatin Powder, 1 lb (454 g)

AU$13.25
AU$15.01
Savings of: AU$1.76 (12% Off)

Great stuff!

Posted by 4991315301515667262 on Oct 09, 2013

I bought this for myself and my cat since we both have arthritis. She is 16 years old and has arthritis in her spine. It has really increased her vitality. She goes to the bathroom easier and she just feels alot better. I put it in a breakfast smotthie for myself. h Hopefully will help my vitality also!!

beef gelatin

Posted by Reviewer2523754 on Dec 10, 2008

I have been in the market for this for years! I do not eat pork and I have not used the other brand gelatin for a year and a friend told me about this. I made my jello salads for Thanksgiving and It Was Great!

bones/skin

Posted by Reviewer1050707 on Sep 30, 2011

this helps my bones/joint/skin and cracking.... i have osteopenia

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Oct 30, 2011

I use this as a supplement in juice. I just shake it up in a sports bottle with some juice and drink it immediately. It is supposed to be good for joints, etc. It is difficult to notice when pain goes away because it's not supposed to be there in the first place. However, I do notice that my neck and shoulders are less stiff than before I started using it. I will continue to use it.

I'm so glad I bought this!

Posted by Reviewer3188597 on Feb 29, 2012

Pure, unsweetened gelatin is healing to the body, and as a bonus, it's helped me have longer, prettier, and healthier nails and hair! I use this product in my homemade, non-dairy yogurt to help thicken it, and its great in smoothies as well. I am using the SCD to heal my intestinal tract, so next I'll be making some homemade, healthy "jello".