AUD

AU$7.76

AU$7.92

Savings of: AU$0.16 (2% off)

Overwhelmingly Salty

Posted by 5635358134871094558 on Apr 24, 2015

This product is disgusting. I just baked a batch of bread. But oh my! When I tried to enjoy the fruits of my labor, I had an overwhelming taste of salt. I then tried the buttermilk to see if this was the source of the problem. And it tasted like sea water. Avoid at all costs!

Can't Say Enough Good Stuff About This - Not Anymore!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Apr 19, 2015

Delicious and convenient. Will order again and again. UPDATE : the last order of 4 packets was so bad -- they were incredibly SALTY!!! iherb's Purchasing Dept was going to look into it but I am still waiting for the answer from NOW FOODS - AND THAT WAS A MONTH AND A HALF AGO! That's poor showing, Now Foods! I am no longer buying this, and will try other brands of buttermilk powder like BOB'S RED MILL and FRONTIER.

Not bad to use

Posted by rsatamagma on Nov 13, 2014

Not bad to use. It provides rich taste and smooth texture.

Love it!

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Nov 06, 2014

This is my new "must have" product. It gives a very nice taste and richness to whatever I'm baking. Specially to pancakes and waffles.

convenient form of buttermilk

Posted by 4615202294462813203 on Aug 19, 2014

The product is as expected - no problems.

Sponginess FOR DESSERTS

Posted by LOURDES on Aug 13, 2014

I think a wise move to add that I bake sweets

great taste and texture

Posted by 5526930363687501654 on Aug 05, 2014

great taste and texture - like old time butter milk.

great

Posted by 4772653173904536888 on Jul 23, 2014

Great to have on hand when you need a cup of buttermilk, you just mix it up and you dont have to buy a whole liter and its there in your cupboard all the time, I will buy again.

Buttermilk Powder

Posted by 4733477538435124574 on Jun 10, 2014

I did a lot of research before I purchased this product. You can buy it in stores, but unfortunately, they aren't the quality of this product. I have used it, and it is a good product, and isn't a blend as most are. I am not a health nut, I just tend to like to use products that are what they should be, and this truly is. I will re-order more when I run out.

Good buttermilk powder

Posted by 5610816808598667194 on May 01, 2014

We are very pleased with this product. It is without all the harmful chemicals put into similar products. We have multiple uses for this product, one is buttermilk biscuit mix. We are delighted to have this product to help us be versatile in our quest to eliminate unhealthy processed foods.