AUD

AU$10.67

AU$10.86

Savings of: AU$0.19 (2% off)

OK

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Aug 22, 2012

I love dates, but not this date sugar. Tastes like dates, but not in a good way if that makes sense. I much prefer coconut sugar! Will not repurchase.

Not again!

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on Jan 24, 2012

Strange, almost awful (for me!) taste .... wouldn't recommend it to anyone ... nor would I use it further. I left it somewhere outside, maybe someone needs it. For me, it's far away from the sugar taste, and what is een worse - it always leaves "traces" in the drink, which are much like waste...

Finely powdered date sugar

Posted by Reviewer1407671 on Feb 06, 2014

This is a high quality product sold at a nice price on iherb.com The flavour is pleasing and sweet, and works beautifully as an alternative to other dry sweeteners such as cane sugar or table sugar for baking. Would purchase Now Foods Date Sugar again, and would recommend this particular brand of product.

Tasty sugar alternative

Posted by Reviewer1097390 on Dec 01, 2011

I like this for my tea. Sweetens it just right, without it being too sweet like I added too much sugar. However, by the time I finished my tea, I saw that there were some remnants of the sugary powder leftover. This sugar doesn't raise my blood sugar.

Date Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1271019 on Jan 13, 2011

Now Foods Date Sugar is quite tasty and is pretty finely ground for date sugar. It works great in baked items like cookies. It is a bit grainy so it probably wouldn't be as good sweetening something like ice cream. When baking, I do use about 25% more than the comparable amount of sugar in recipes because it isn't as sweet as table sugar. If there was a way to get date sugar ground even finer so it would dissolve, I would give it 5 stars.

good

Posted by Reviewer1096479 on Mar 24, 2014

Good product. Without sulphites & no sugar added. Pure date sugar taste.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2184517 on Jan 01, 2009

I like to use this as a substitute for powdered icing sugar to coat cookies, top muffins, etc. I used a combination of date sugar and xylitol to make "peppernuts" (Russian Christmas cookies) and it worked very well.

pleased to find

Posted by 5440812334079991646 on Jul 06, 2013

After DNA testing and discovering date sugar is the only sweetener compatible with my body, I was delighted to find it here. I use it for all my baking and even serve it to guests. I use it in all my pale desserts.

Date sugar.

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Dec 01, 2011

I have been looking for a sugar substitute that I can use in baking. I haven't baked with this yet but I did put it in coffee. Not a good idea as it does not melt away and I was surprised to find spongy bits of date at the bottom of my cup. Gross till I figured out what it was.

Excellent natural "whole food" sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1345222 on May 12, 2009

This stuff works great, and is better than other brands because it doesn't clump. We use it in baking. It gives a different texture and flavor than white sugar, which you may or may not like, but it's certainly healthier.