AUD

AU$14.30

AU$14.57

Savings of: AU$0.27 (2% off)

• Reviews | English

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2463518 on Apr 11, 2010

This is my first time using Chia seeds. They have no real taste, so it's kinda easy to just throw some in my salad or in a smoothie.

Very Healthy Addition to my Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Apr 18, 2010

These seeds are a very healthy addition to my diet. They give a nice little crunch to my morning oatmeal.

Can add to many things

Posted by Reviewer2808184 on Apr 19, 2010

This can be added to some many food items,yogurt,pudding,smoothies. This is a good price and product.

White Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2552172 on Apr 24, 2010

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

Wonder seed!

Posted by Reviewer1412778 on Apr 26, 2010

Keeps you feeling full and hydrated - slightly strange texture (I use it in a Crystal Light drink), but you get used to this quickly. Will definitely help curb appetite - I use this once a day in the mid afternoon to bridge between lunch and dinner.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer1349510 on May 21, 2010

These chia seeds have become a regular part of my diet. They provide many of the omegas and other nutrients. Last year due to a medical regimen I was taking I couldn't go to the gym. This year the amount of muscle the chia has helped me to regain is amazing!

Great

Posted by DaniellaMeans on May 30, 2016

Love this!

great

Posted by 5358632610941560173 on Jun 02, 2016

Chia seeds, what to say? I love it in my morning smoothie.

Excellent product am using it regularly and find it very effective and has got one of the best sources of fiber, which is very useful to the gut.

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on Jun 18, 2016