AUD

AU$11.54

AU$15.45

Savings of: AU$3.91 (25% off)

• Customer Ratings

Very Healthy Addition to my Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Apr 18, 2010

These seeds are a very healthy addition to my diet. They give a nice little crunch to my morning oatmeal.

Can add to many things

Posted by Reviewer2808184 on Apr 19, 2010

This can be added to some many food items,yogurt,pudding,smoothies. This is a good price and product.

White Chia Seeds

Posted by Reviewer2552172 on Apr 24, 2010

LOVE this product! I miss a scoop with a chopped apple and cup of Activia yogurt for my breakfast every morning.

Wonder seed!

Posted by Reviewer1412778 on Apr 26, 2010

Keeps you feeling full and hydrated - slightly strange texture (I use it in a Crystal Light drink), but you get used to this quickly. Will definitely help curb appetite - I use this once a day in the mid afternoon to bridge between lunch and dinner.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer1349510 on May 21, 2010

These chia seeds have become a regular part of my diet. They provide many of the omegas and other nutrients. Last year due to a medical regimen I was taking I couldn't go to the gym. This year the amount of muscle the chia has helped me to regain is amazing!

Chi-chi-chia!

Posted by 5370967318126225553 on Aug 23, 2012

Little to say other than this is a great, affordable source of chia seeds.

White chia seeds

Posted by Reviewer2212192 on Apr 24, 2009

We are completely satisfied with this product. It was delivered in a timely manner, and the product is all we were expecting, the price was quite reasonable. We are very well pleased and will be ordering again. Thanks!

A must in your diet

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Oct 29, 2012

Very good price

really great chia

Posted by gypsyjuju on Nov 05, 2012

This stuff is so good for you I thought it would taste bad - but it's great!

Great!

Posted by Johanne on Nov 19, 2012

I use it in my everyday smoothie for calsium, fiber, protein e.g. Like the white better then the black one, because it disapare in the smoothie, but both are good! Much cheaper then here in Norway!