Now Foods, Solutions, Arnica Warming Relief Massage Oil, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

AU$10.64
AU$13.92
Savings of: AU$3.28 (24% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews

Great massage oil

Posted by Reviewer2002931 on Sep 21, 2008

Tiger Balm goes on and heats up the point of application. This stuff goes on and you don't really know it. No heat. No tingling. However, if you want a good massage oil, this one is great. My wife rubs it on my back and neck and a little bit goes a very long way. Leaves the skin feeling a bit oily but it doesn't come off and stain your clothes. Great stuff. It does have Arnica in it (not sure what percentage so that probably helps).

Lacks Arnica

Posted by Reviewer2719743 on Nov 18, 2008

I have used Arnica in the past and I can tell that this product is lacking in this pain relieving ingredient. Would be nice if the product label would give the potencies of the ingredients!

arnica oil

Posted by Reviewer1608988 on Mar 19, 2009

I likes using the arnica oil for my arthritis it helps with the pain and inflamation

arnica warming oil

Posted by Reviewer1822782 on Nov 09, 2008

I have been using it on many of my clients, and I like the viscosity and smell. It FEELS good to my working hands and the "test" for me is that I reach for it automatically, when I have a lot of options on my table.

great massage oil

Posted by Reviewer2429233 on Jun 21, 2009

i really like this product.the fragrance is very pleasant considering the other oils in this product! i have fibromyalgia and have tried making my own arnica oils and tinctures. i used grape seed oil with arnica infusion to little sucess. the grape seed oil needed to be refrigerated and went rancid.iused olive oil but found out i smelled like an olive!