AUD

AU$13.03

AU$17.05

Savings of: AU$4.02 (24% off)

Great massage oil

Posted by Reviewer2002931 on Sep 21, 2008

Tiger Balm goes on and heats up the point of application. This stuff goes on and you don't really know it. No heat. No tingling. However, if you want a good massage oil, this one is great. My wife rubs it on my back and neck and a little bit goes a very long way. Leaves the skin feeling a bit oily but it doesn't come off and stain your clothes. Great stuff. It does have Arnica in it (not sure what percentage so that probably helps).

Lacks Arnica

Posted by Reviewer2719743 on Nov 18, 2008

I have used Arnica in the past and I can tell that this product is lacking in this pain relieving ingredient. Would be nice if the product label would give the potencies of the ingredients!

arnica oil

Posted by Reviewer1608988 on Mar 19, 2009

I likes using the arnica oil for my arthritis it helps with the pain and inflamation

arnica warming oil

Posted by Reviewer1822782 on Nov 09, 2008

I have been using it on many of my clients, and I like the viscosity and smell. It FEELS good to my working hands and the "test" for me is that I reach for it automatically, when I have a lot of options on my table.

great massage oil

Posted by Reviewer2429233 on Jun 21, 2009

i really like this product.the fragrance is very pleasant considering the other oils in this product! i have fibromyalgia and have tried making my own arnica oils and tinctures. i used grape seed oil with arnica infusion to little sucess. the grape seed oil needed to be refrigerated and went rancid.iused olive oil but found out i smelled like an olive!

Recommended by my massage therapist

Posted by Reviewer3316430 on Jan 03, 2010

My massage therapist uses arnica for penetrating heat and I have enjoyed having it available at home.

Arnica Warming Relief Massage OIL

Posted by Reviewer2569562 on Oct 10, 2007

I bought this Oil to use in Natural Goat'S Soap. I have tried it on my Osteoarthritis knee and it feels wonderful, with less pain. Thanks for the very nice product. I definately will purchase this product again. Betty Alcaraz

Smells nice but that's not why bought it.

Posted by Reviewer1413069 on Mar 27, 2009

I went in serch for a seller of arnica oil after I read of its benefits in treating persons, like myself, with soft tissue injury. I thought I was going to get something more out of this product. However, this was not the case. I feel as though I bought a large bottle of Lavender Oil from the Body Shop because that is exactly how it feels and smells. Which would not have been bad if, in buying this product, I wanted a sensual massage. However, I am not in the market for any sensual oils. I want something theraputic. I am not convinced that I have found what i'm looking for in this product. In future, I am really going to take price as a measure of value.

Arnica Warming Oil Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3013611 on Jan 21, 2010

I love it!

Great Buy.. Fast delivery. Excellent product. Will recommend to friends & family

Posted by Reviewer1135459 on Aug 09, 2010

Thank you & will be very happy to do business with you again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »