AUD

AU$5.58

AU$7.29

Savings of: AU$1.71 (23% off)

Не понравилась / I didn't like it

Posted by iHerbUser-itsa on Oct 06, 2015

ТЮБИК ОГРОМНЫЙ, отбеливает зубы, да, но какой ценой! У меня не чувствительные десны, и вобщем-то, проблем от паст ранее не наблюдалось, но после ежедневного применения этой пасты стали болеть зубы, эмаль! Холодное и горячее стало проблемой, тут уже не до радости от мороженого! Так что, дамы и господа, подумайте нужно ли отбеливание ТАКОЙ ценой! Пожалуйста, лайк, если отзыв был полезен! / / / The tube is HUGE! And, YES, it whitens your teeth, but with what price?! I don't have sensitive gums, and overall, didn't have any toothpaste related problems, but after using this toothpaste regularly, my teeth got really sensitive and painful! Cold and hot became a big problem, and as a result - you're not getting any pleasure out of eating ice-cream anymore! So, ladies and gentlemen, think about this first - do you need a whitening at that price! If my review has been helpful to you, please kindly click on the 'yes' link down below.

bad

Posted by 5557806766582079627 on Oct 03, 2015

i hate the smell , and it really do nothing for whiting my tooth

damages the mucous membranes

Posted by Reviewer3132704 on Sep 07, 2015

The whole "now" of toothpaste, and the cause of allergies - damages the mucous membranes of the mouth and lip skin.

I must admit

Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Jun 23, 2015

That I purchased this toothpaste because of the tempt price when it was on sale of 1$. First of all, our teeth do need fluoride to prevent caries. But I decided to neglect this fact when I bought this fluoride free toothpaste. After just a few days (2-4), my gums started to get gingivitis (red, swollen, pain). I don't get gingivitis usually. I'm really picky with my cleaning habits in my mouth (I use dental floss, tongue cleaner and mouthwash) so I automatically realized that the problem was the toothpaste. I can't really say which chemicals were missing in this toothpaste that didn't prevent the gingivitis. I can add that it has nice minty smell and flavor.

No fresh at all

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

This was no fresh at all. I diden feel clean and have to brush all over again with my other toothpaste. Denne finnes ikke frisk i smaken å jeg følte meg ikke rein etter bruk. Endte med at jeg måtte pusse en gang til med min vanlige tannkrem. _

Not effective at all

Posted by Reviewer3037449 on May 09, 2015

After brushing my teeth, I don't feel clean and fresh. I have used natural toothpaste many times before, so I'm not comparing with the commercial toxic ones. Both me and my husband have noticed bad breath when using this, and that has never been a problem before.

Tastes good but some ingredients questionable

Posted by KiwiKent on May 09, 2015

Daughters absolutely loved this toothpaste but on closer look the ingredients don't stack up. Our mouth and gums are VERY vascular. Some medications & herbal remedies, like sublingual nitroglycerin & arnica, are taken and administered under the tongue. So what you put in your mouth should be as pure as possible. Ingredients glycerine, sorbitol, papain, and sodium coco-sulphate have question marks over them. Glycerin is thought to leave a coating on the teeth, possibly contributing to de-mineralization and preventing re-mineralization (the layering of minerals back into the enamel structure). Sodium lauryl sulfate and coco-sulfate are basically the same thing chemically. Coco-sulfate tends to be a bit gentler because the ingredients (usually coconut or palm kernel oils) are less purified. Sorbitol is an artificial sweetener. If this review helped click YES. Click on the blue text above (kiwikent) for more reviews.

Brown stains on theet

Posted by 5187437038036616113 on Mar 16, 2015

I never had problems with my theet, after using xyli white for six month now I have brows stains (holes) in my theet. I need to see the dentist now. I would not recommend this toothpaste. I really regret using it!

Don't buy it

Posted by 4860503240283351332 on Mar 15, 2015

I used to love this toothpaste, cheap for the size and vegan. I used it for quite a while now and never had a problem until recently. Since few weeks I felt like my tooth got sensitive and after checking the reviews I understand why. I will not recommend this product, especially if you already have sensitive tooth. J'appréciais beaucoup ce dentifrice, économique et de grande contenance. Je l'ai utilisé pendant de nombreux mois sans jamais avoir de soucis jusqu'à récemment. Depuis deux semaines je me suis aperçue que mes dents étaient bien plus sensibles alors que ça n'a jamais été le cas, et en lisant les commentaires j'ai compris pourquoi, ce dentifrice a éliminé l'émail de mes dents. Je ne recommanderais pas ce produit, surtout si vous avez les dents déjà sensibles.

Sensitive teeth