Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli-White Toothpaste Gel, Fluoride Free, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)

AU$ 4.07
Reviews 4-star

From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2705035 From Latvia on Feb 27, 2012

I like it! I think it whittening too! :)

Fluoride-Free Makes A Difference

Posted by Reviewer1088944 From Canada on Aug 15, 2010

I ordered this product mainly because I was curious to try an alternative to the devastating feeling I was constantly getting from using store brand products. Upon my first use, I noticed an improvement in the feel and texture of the paste as I aggressively brushed the inner and outer layers of my teeth. To my amazement, I was left with less annoyance from the usual fluoride induced toothpaste I was accustomed to prior to using this product. In my opinion, the product works just as effectively, if not better than any brands you encounter at local shops. I believe the problem I had was getting use to the idea that the pre brushing feeling of clean, shiny teeth due to sensations from fluoride and other chemicals, caused a placebo effect which made me believe I was giving my teeth the best treatment it deserved.

Good but a little abrasive to the teeth

Posted by Reviewer2155257 From New Jersey on Feb 10, 2008

I found Xyliwhite toothpaste to be a great and all natural product, however, it leaves my teeth thinner. I think it's the abrasive effect of baking soda particles that are to blame. In my opinion, the manufacturers should add less baking soda to their product and it would be perfect.

looks to be a good product

Posted by Reviewer1544639 From Canada on Mar 29, 2011

like the taste, the contents appear non toxic, ill probably continue ordering it

Irritated my gums

Posted by jasmine From Russian Federation on Jul 03, 2012

It smells like shaving creme and irritated mt gums and corners of my lips at first. But I got used to it and now everything's okay. However I would prefer some fruit or berry taste.