10% Off Orders Over $40!

Now Foods, Non-GMO Soy Protein Isolate Powder, Natural Unflavored, 2 lbs (907 g)

AU$24.99
AU$32.67
Savings of: AU$7.68 (24% Off)
Reviews 2-star

Something has changed...and not for the good.

Posted by Reviewer1030167 on Jul 13, 2010

I have been using Now Soy Protein for quite a few years and something has changed in this last batch. I add the powder to my oatmeal every morning & use to like the flavor and texture. It wasn't sweet, just mild and it gave the oatmeal a nice smooth texture. This last batch feels gritty when I scoop it out of the jug. It doesn't absorb the water the same way and leaves a slightly bitter after taste. It's VERY different than all of the other jugs that I have used before. I will be contacting the company about it this week. What I love about this protein powder is that I can balance my blood sugar by putting it my oatmeal & instead of "crashing" in 20 minutes, I can eat at 7am and not feel hungry again until noon!

It floats

Posted by Reviewer2119072 on Nov 06, 2010

I have been using this product for years. Unlike all the previous batches this one is hydrophobic. In the past it always mixed well with milk, better than other protein powders I had tried. The product now creates a foaming layer of the powder on top of the milk and you end up with much of the powder stuck to the side of the glass after drinking down the milk. Disappointed!

normal

Posted by Reviewer2246960 on Jul 25, 2011

taste is horrible, so I mix this with other protein with Vanila.