AUD

AU$10.13

AU$13.27

Savings of: AU$3.13 (24% off)

thorough cleanse.

Posted by Reviewer1806637 on Oct 04, 2008

good product. great price. helps tremendously. i'll be ordering again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3115833 on Sep 28, 2008

Very good product, we've been using it for a long time.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1759556 on Sep 26, 2008

the fiber works well & helps to stabilize blood sugar

NOW FOODS WHOLE PSYLLIUM HUSKS

Posted by Reviewer2680155 on Sep 24, 2008

This product has fulfilled all my expectations in terms of appearance, presentation, effectiveness and overall quality.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2904921 on Sep 16, 2008

works great really like it

Made me regular

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Sep 11, 2008

without grossing anyone out, I do want to say that I have been very constipated since I'm pregnant and my bowel movements have been very small, frequent and greasy/sticky. This stuff quickly got me cleaned out and now I'm having nice clean, regular bowel movements that pass through me effortlessly. I'm sorry to be descriptive about it, but I figure I'm not the only one who buys fiber to clean out their digestive track, and that it would be helpful for others to know how this stuff works works. I feel much better. The only slightly weird thing is that my stool seems almost fluffy in the toilet now. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It comes out very clean, but I'm just used to having heavy/dense stools. Anyway, I will keep using this stuff forever.

THIS STUFF REALY WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1002444 on Aug 16, 2008

I put two tbl. spoons in with a big glass of water and stir. Chug it as fast as possible.Dont nurse it or it will get pretty gross.The results are great and very predictable. I will be ordering more as soon as im done. iherb has great prices and fast shipping.

No hunger and still eating less.

Posted by Reviewer3161253 on Aug 11, 2008

Before every meal we take about half a liter fresh fruit juice solved HUSKS. Almost like pudding. Makes hunger go away very fast. Therefor we eat less. Low co$t,low Kcal and low Carbs. Easy to take a dayly max of 1000 Kcal of food. Loosing wait at least 250 grams of fat a day is easy. Do your grammer and count your losses until januari first in 2009! $AVE$ money too. GREAT! JUST USE IT!

Psyllium Husks, Now Foods

Posted by Reviewer1392583 on Jul 30, 2008

The product works well. Need to mix with liquid, then drink quickly, however. It won't disappoint.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2517771 on Jul 09, 2008

Psyllium husk keeps me regular. Will definitely purchase again!