AUD

AU$8.28

AU$10.84

Savings of: AU$2.56 (24% off)

Don't like the stevia part

Posted by Reviewer1956863 on Dec 19, 2007

This is a great idea. I love xylitol and wanted convenient packets for when I ate out. However the stevia in it gives it a bitter taste.

Bad After Taste!!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Nov 09, 2009

After reading all the positive comments on the website I was really looking forward to this sugar substitute. But I tried it many times in different beverages and frankly It has a bad chemical taste. Will never use again.

Great tasting & healthy too!

Posted by Reviewer2538256 on Dec 06, 2006

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

Finally Success

Posted by Reviewer2406990 on Jan 24, 2007

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer1518891 on Sep 30, 2008

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.

Now Foods, Xylitol Plus, 75 Packets

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Oct 31, 2008

Like it taste good

now, xylitol plus

Posted by Reviewer1914963 on Oct 31, 2008

The best sweetener substitute I ever tried. No aftertaste at all.

Wonderful taste!

Posted by Reviewer2798269 on Nov 17, 2008

A great alternative for sweetening hot drinks. I'm switching from Splenda at the recommendation of my nutritionist (I'm a pre-diabetic)& I was pleasantly surprised how good this tastes. I will definitely buy this again.

So Handy to take with you

Posted by Reviewer2767829 on Nov 20, 2008

Love the convenience.

Great sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2686428 on Nov 30, 2008

This works great - no artifical sweetners, and it cannot be utilized by bacteria in your mouth. It has clinically proven dental benefits.