AUD

AU$8.26

AU$10.82

Savings of: AU$2.56 (24% off)

Don't like the stevia part

Posted by Reviewer1956863 on Dec 19, 2007

This is a great idea. I love xylitol and wanted convenient packets for when I ate out. However the stevia in it gives it a bitter taste.

Bad After Taste!!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Nov 09, 2009

After reading all the positive comments on the website I was really looking forward to this sugar substitute. But I tried it many times in different beverages and frankly It has a bad chemical taste. Will never use again.

Great tasting & healthy too!

Posted by Reviewer2538256 on Dec 06, 2006

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

Finally Success

Posted by Reviewer2406990 on Jan 24, 2007

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer1518891 on Sep 30, 2008

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.

Favorite sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Mar 12, 2009

After trying several natural sweeteners, this is the one we like the best.

thanks for this great product

Posted by Reviewer1528176 on Oct 12, 2011

this is the best sugar alternative out there i love it and iam a brittle diabetic . and have tasted a lot of alternatives this is the best tasting . thanks for this product i cant live without it.

Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer1043511 on Apr 12, 2008

use it all the time for coffee and grapefruit and for were I would use sugar. Great taste. Good Sugar

Better then sugar

Posted by Reviewer1091182 on Nov 16, 2011

Way better then sugar. Buy it all the time and bake with it too.

Xylitol packets

Posted by Reviewer1289708 on Apr 06, 2011

It's absolutely wonderful!!! No aftertaste, sweetens just like cane sugar! I LOVE IT!