AUD

AU$8.58

AU$11.23

Savings of: AU$2.66 (24% off)

Safe form of xylitol around animals.

Posted by Reviewer1734130 on Nov 09, 2007

XYLITOL IS VERY TOXIC FOR ANIMALS. I use it because it helps slow down the exiting of food through the digestive system, allowing my body to feel full and getting more nutritional value from what I eat. However, I want to be sure that I don't spill any that my animals could accidently eat. Very little xylitol is extremely dangerous for cats and dogs. With the packets, I am able to put just the right amount in my drink, then I throw the packet away. My companion animals stay safe. I am extremely environmentally conscious of my choices and decided that my animals' well-being is worth the extra packaging.

xylitol packets

Posted by Reviewer1172269 on Nov 28, 2007

Same review as for xylosweet

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer1934288 on Dec 19, 2008

No too sweet but provides and excellent balance with the satisfaction that you are not harboring harmful bacteria in your mouth

No after taste. I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2824815 on Dec 28, 2008

This is a great alternative to "the pink stuff". Thank you for a healthier option.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2213088 on Jan 14, 2009

These packets are a great switch from the other sweeteners. Just the right amount of "sweet".

Sweet!!!

Posted by Reviewer2912270 on Feb 25, 2009

Very nice flavor! I didn't know it was stevia, that was never indicated on the advertisment. I was hoping it was in bulk so I could measure it with a spoon or cup

Interesting sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2450740 on May 07, 2009

I had to try this as i am a regular user of Sweet leaf Stevia. I like this stuff a lot, the only reason i dont give it five stars, is the particles when you feel the packets. But this stuff disolves well and is very sweet.

surprised at how good this is

Posted by Reviewer1151233 on Jul 12, 2009

i found only a very slight after taste (hardly any). I also only use half a packet for coffee so this will last...i made a pitcher of cranberry/lime/lemonade with it too...was awesome and needed very little sweetener.good product.

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on Jul 24, 2009

Xylitol is a healthy and good alternative to white sugar - i just have to warn you that it's not completely like it, as there is a notisable difference in taste

Great Sugar Substitute!

Posted by Reviewer1236912 on Jul 29, 2009

This tastes just like sugar. The only drawback is that it is very granular - dissolves well in hot foods, but not in cold. For the nutrition and taste, though, that is not a big problem for me. The packets are really convenient.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »