NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Alcohol Free Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

AU$ 10.57

NEW FORMULA totally DISAPPOINTED!

Posted by 5075751680045464238 on Nov 05, 2013

After contacting the manufacturer of this "USED TO BE MOST WONDERFUL" product, I was very disappointed to hear that the formula has been changed. Below, is the response I rec'd. I will add that the company was very quick to respond to my inquiry, and were very up front about the situation, which I very much appreciated. Our stevia extract changed in May 2013. We simply had no choice but to change our extract. The extract that we had been using is no longer available. The matter was out of our hands.

Very sweet - excellent!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

I use it in my coffee and hot chocolate. Very sweet, few drops are what it takes. I love the fact it is alcohol free. I usually get the bigger bottle and it lasts me for months. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best Stevia I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1632085 From Tennessee on Feb 07, 2008

I have tried numerous forms of Stevia...other brands, those w/alcohol, powder packets, etc. and this is the best Stevia I have used...it has the least aftertaste! I am thrilled with this product!! It has revolutionized by ice tea!!

Jefferson

Posted by Reviewer2533401 From Oregon on Jul 15, 2008

Excellent! Use in my tea, smoothies, yogurt, etc.

Best Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1680702 From Texas on Jan 15, 2008

Previously, I used Innovative Naturals alcohol-free Stevia extract, but since they have gone out of business, I had to find another brand. I am very pleased with this one. It tastes fantastic in my iced tea!