AUD

AU$13.21

AU$18.86

Savings of: AU$5.65 (30% off)

NuNaturals Liquid Stevia Rock!

Posted by Reviewer3272532 on Jan 01, 2014

I have used NuNaturals Singing Dog Liquid Stevia for about two years and still going strong with them. Having used the Alcohol free and the water based, my preference is the water based. Mainly because the alocohol based stevia cause a crusty/gummy byproduct under the stopper cap and on the screw top of the bottle to happen over several uses. This makes it hard to open the stopper cap or put it back on. I would take a damp paper towel to clean of the dried stevia. The Alcohol free liquid stevia does not cause this problem with any build up under the stopper cap. So convenience makes this my preference. I do feel though that the alcohol based is a little more potent in terms of sweetness. The other way I use this wonderful 'Singing Dog' sweetner is to buy the unflavored in at least multiples of four (more cost effective)- then add pure vanilla or pure peppermint flavoring to a bottle (my favorite flavors). Shake well and I'm good to go. Love this stuff in my coffee lattes! I also use it in my veggie/fruit smoothies.

Superb

Posted by Norwegianchick on Oct 31, 2011

this clear liquid stevia is good as gold. Goes with anything.

very good sweetener with convenient packaging

Posted by AYINEX on Jan 02, 2012

very usefull packaging, very easy to use. thanx for good product

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1400503 on Mar 16, 2012

I was really sceptical about this product before buying it. Several brands of stevia I've tried claimed they weren't bitter but they were. This however is the real deal! Now I've only used it in my tea so far but there was absolutely no weird aftertaste or bitterness. I'll be experimenting with it for baking next!

Outstanding product!

Posted by Reviewer1912722 on Apr 02, 2012

I am not a fan of crystallized Stevia products, to me they taste bitter. This product is not even close to those products, as fara as tate goes. It is great in smoothies, tea, coffee, and I even snuck it into my daughter's cereal as a sugar alternative. Overall, very impressed.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1467698 on Apr 03, 2012

This is great, especially to sweeten iced tea.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer3207200 on Apr 09, 2012

Super!

Sweet, no aftertaste, easy to carry around

Posted by Reviewer2697726 on May 19, 2012

Title says it all. Strong sweetness too; don't need a lot to make my tea sweet. Will buy again.

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Alcohol Free Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by yuliaver on Jul 25, 2012

Great product, the taste is good.

NuNaturals Stevia - Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1963523 on Jul 26, 2012

I've tried other forms and brands of Stevia, but this is great! I like to add freshly squeezed lemon and a few drops of Stevia to iced water. It's almost like lemonade - better actually, and healthier! I've going to get the smaller size for my purse.