Nutrition Now, PB8, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus For Life, 120 Veggie Caps

AU$13.94
AU$26.77
Savings of: AU$12.84 (48% Off)

Product contains magnesium stearate

Posted by Jeffrey-Singapore on Oct 08, 2013

I ordered this product as the ingredients list shown on iHerb did not include magnesium stearate. But when I got the actual product, I saw that the ingredients list label stating that it does contain magnesium stearate. I am disappointed that iHerb has either sent me the wrong product (I understand that Nutrition Now has an original formula which includes magnesium stearate, but that bottle has a blue cap), or Nutrition Now has sent iHerb the wrong information. Either way, I would not order this again if it does contain magnesium stearate.

Can't sleep

Posted by Reviewer2139449 on Jan 09, 2014

This review is not about the product quality. It's probably a good product for the intended uses. I am just warning for people who try them and notice sleep problems, It really affects my sleep and I just take hours to fall asleep. It's probably a side effect because I read other people having the same issue. I cant take them. Hope it helps

Best yogurt starter.

Posted by SkippyGurl on Oct 10, 2013

Made really delicious soy yogurt with this! Just 1 capsule to one litre of milk. I am getting more bang for my buck by culturing more bacteria in yogurt. One capsule now lasts me 2 weeks in the form of yogurt! Awesome stuff!

A good product and good price

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 16, 2012

I bought this for my dad to help repopulate his gut with good bacteria following a clostridium dificile infection that was brought on by antibiotics following surgery. He has been taking this for six months, along with two other probiotics and he is doing much better now. Please be aware if you are considering surgery that life threatening antibiotic resistant clostridium dificile infections are very common. We were told that by numerous doctors after the fact. It would have been helpful to know in advance and that's why I'm including it here.

wonderful product

Posted by ejoy18 on Jun 24, 2012

I first started taking PB8 after having a terrible stomach bug... as soon as I started these, I felt better, and I've been feeling good since.