AUD

AU$20.10

AU$38.64

Savings of: AU$18.54 (48% off)

Recommended by my nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2978054 on Sep 22, 2010

My Nutritionist told me to take this along with about 10 other nutrients every morning. 3 months and 30 pounds ago. This is one part of a larger picture but I am doing great! iHerb has great pricing on all of the suppliments I am taking. Shipping could be quicker.

Ease digestive problems

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Sep 16, 2015

My hubby tried this and the same brand with blue packaging (Nutrition Now, PB8, Original Formula, Pro-Biotic Acidophilus, 120 Pro-Biotic Capsules). Both helped to ease his digestive problems and somehow help reduce the occurrence of acid reflux & heartburn. However, he said he prefers the blue packaging as it seems to be slightly better than this.

DONT BUY

Posted by 5392239287674507986 on May 03, 2016

IHerb are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they ignore emails and requests for information but when they finally get around to answering you, they ask you to explain the situation, even though it has been explained over and over to them. They will provide you with cookie cutter customer service answers such as "we understand and are sorry" , but nothing gets resolved. I found them to be patronizing and will never use them again. If you want to deal with a company who has terrible customer service they are are a great fit.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1931379 on Mar 25, 2011

I have found with just taking 2 capsules a day my gas and bloating has decreased tremendously. Can't live without this!

POSSIBLY THE BEST PROBIOTIC ON THE MARKET

Posted by Reviewer1771323 on Jun 14, 2011

I TAKE ONE TABLET OF PB8 EVERY DAY AND I FIND THAT IT PROTECTS ME AGAINST MOST BACTERIAL INFECTIONS IN FOOD. IT REALLY REPOPULATES THE GUT WITH BENEFICIAL ORGANISMS.

Posted by Reviewer2597989 on Oct 07, 2009

I love these. I've never felt better than since I started taking these.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1715313 on Dec 09, 2009

I have digestive and Lactose intolerence issues, i have been using this product for the past year and find it works very well, Great Price too, Highly recommend.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Oct 02, 2014

this works better than anything i have tried before and its so cheap!! helps keep the bowels moving!!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 09, 2012

Found I could only take one a day as it does kill off candida.(migrane if I took two)

Not sure if it works

Posted by Reviewer2142889 on Jan 13, 2011

I've been taking these for a while now and i can't honestly say if may guts are any better for it. I suffer from regular stomach issues, and the best cure still seems to be rest and relaxation! If only I had more holiday time.