Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Olympian Labs Inc., Policosanol, 60 Veggie Caps

AU$10.04
AU$16.48
Savings of: AU$6.45 (39% Off)

Policosanol lowers cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3168194 on Jun 06, 2009

I've been using policosanol for several years to keep my cholesterol within normal limits. It lowered my slightly elevated cholesterol and also increased the HDL and decreased the LDL. I use it daily and have been happy with this product. I tried other brands and found my labs going up again. This brand has done the job for me. iHerbs has the best price I've found to date.

Very recommended

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Jul 12, 2010

I work with Biologists and have been told that one of the ingredients in this product, triacontanol, is the most important element. The purity of this element is what really makes a difference in reducing bad cholesterol. I've been using it for almost a month now and expect my next cholesterol check shows a marked difference.

brilliant advice

Posted by Reviewer1523238 on Aug 07, 2012

After reading reviews of this product, I was sceptical, but willing to give anything a go to get off meds and the side effects! OMG the pains and aches that I believe were killing me and are killing my father, go and you know what, after 2 months my cholesterol had improved and I also am off my synthetic cholesterol meds and Dr said "whatever your doing keep doing it", but wasnt interested in hearing about the product, so its official IT DOES WORK HERE IN AUSTRALIA TOO. so give it a try. Im getting more for my sister now!! thank you iherb. I cant buy it in Aus for your prices x2 thanks.

ok

Posted by wicked72 on Jan 22, 2014

good product

policosonal

Posted by Reviewer2007300 on Aug 05, 2011

good value and seems to be effective for lipid support.