New To iHerb?

Organic India, Tulsi Cleanse Tea, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.02 oz (28.8 g)

AU$5.71
AU$6.81
Savings of: AU$1.10 (16% Off)

tea

Posted by 5737681439845432584 on Oct 17, 2013

I always feel great after these especially if I have had coffee or wine. each bag individually packaged which means I can take several whenever I'm out. Many time I share these with others, always receiving favorable comments. Love that they are organic.

Lovin' it!

Posted by 5553713147681437967 on Oct 02, 2014

I have been using it ever since I bought it from Mustafa in Singapore, and I'm so happy I found it on iHerb at about SGD5 per box off the price sold here. As I'm attuned to the fragrance of turmeric (used frequently in curries here), drinking it is not a problem for me. I love that turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, and I always drink it in the morning after burning late nights. I don't fall ill as easily as before (like previously I usually have runny nose in the morning if I sleep too late the night before).

Limpieza del hígado

Posted by 5143218639636422721 on Nov 06, 2013

Me lo compré porque me habían salidos unos indices altos en el hígado. Lo tomo una vez a la semana y en un mes mis analisis han mejorado. El sabor es algo picante y bastante fuerte.