AUD

One way to describe it ---> Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer1487423 on Dec 30, 2013

Use this brand if you like GOOEY pasta. For starters, the picture on the label is quite misleading. The noodles are super small (2" X 2" to be exact) and semi-translucent. I had to use two boxes to make a regular size lasagna. This means $9 plus for just the noodles! The texture and taste are not appealing at all. Wish someone here would have written an accurate description and I would not have purchased it. I will stick with my DeBoles rise lasagna noodles. They are standard size noodles, no boiling required, great texture and taste, and have never disappointed me.

As good as wheat lasagna

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Mar 15, 2013

These lasagna sheets cook well and are firm although to me they taste a bit doughy. They are comparable to good wheat lasagna sheets. This product is a godsend to vegetarians and wheat-intolerant persons.

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Nov 29, 2011

Great for lasagne no need to pre cook :)

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1127721 on Jul 15, 2011

I thought these were pretty good. I usually eat the expensive kind that runs about 8 bucks. I thought these were a great alternative. Of course they don't poof up as much.. but it tasted good between some turkey meat, ricotta, and homemade sauce. Would buy them again~!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2440160 on Oct 31, 2011

Very tasty and the smaller sheets are useful for kids lasagne.

Esay to cook for Lasagne

Posted by 5453308777976709921 on Apr 20, 2014

This is only lasagne paper. and easy to cook

Broken Pasta :(

Posted by Reviewer2981925 on Jan 16, 2013

My pasta arrived pretty smashed up, so I cooked it like normal pasta and mixed it with sauce and veggies and it was delicious! I'll order again and hope they arrive intact. If they don't, at least they're still delicious in pieces :)

Still searching

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

Still searching for the perfect gluten free pasta. At least Orgran is the best of the worst.

gluten free lasagne

Posted by 5227021316684941410 on Mar 18, 2015

this product arrived all broken up in little pieces so haven't used it.