Customer Reviews

Out of Africa, Hand Caddy, Hand Wash & Lotion Set, Vanilla, 2 Piece Set, 8 oz (230 ml) Each

AU$14.60
AU$20.27
Savings of: AU$5.67 (28% Off)
4.5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good moisturizing, but awfull smell

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by SurieSue on Jun 24, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

This product have a great composition, it's very moisturizing, it's very cute... BUT... I hate the smell, it's like plasticine (the play doh one) with a tiny smell of vanilla... I love the concept and the efficiency of the product so I will maybe try the lemon/verbena one later, but I'm scared to be disappointed... :/ Ce produit a une bonne composition, il est très hydratant, et très mignon... MAIS... Je déteste l'odeur, on dirait de la pâte à modeler (la play-doh) avec une odeur très discrète de vanille... J'adore l'idée et l'efficacité du produit donc je vais peut être l'acheter en version citron/verveine plus tard, mais j'ai peur d'être déçue aussi... :/

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

This stuff works really well

Posted by 5264557163177592719 on Jan 27, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I was looking for a less harsh hand soap and a good hand lotion because they often get dry during the winter and I am obsessive about washing my hands. I also didn't want a lot of sulfate and garbage in the wash so I found this and I couldn't be happier. It leaves my hands feeling clean but moisturized and the lotion makes my hands super soft. Will definitely be buying this set again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Joli petit duo

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Malgré une composition non entièrement naturelle, ce petit duo m'a conquise. Les deux sentent bon la vanille. Le savon mousse bien et la lotion pénètre rapidement et laisse les mains toutes douces et bien hydratées. Bref, il a désormais sa place sur mon lavabo! =)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Un super duo !

Posted by 4830359882781762527 on Jun 17, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Le nettoyant est très doux (le premier ingrédient est le beurre de karité), il mousse bien, quand à la lotion, elle hydrate parfaitement et pénetre très rapidement, de plus l'odeur est top !! Et le petit caddy est juste trop mignon, adopté sur mon lavabo !!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Looks very elegant!

Posted by 4697364547573479050 on Jun 01, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I like it because is elegant and lotion is right next to soap. As well I have to admit this product helped me a lot for my eczema on hands.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives