AUD

AU$21.67

AU$39.40

Savings of: AU$17.74 (45% off)

Increased stamina

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jan 15, 2016

I've been taking it for a month. It makes me noticeably stronger. It does not have 'waking-up' effect like coffee.

Too heaty for me

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

Had ulcer on my lips after just taking 1 capsule. Guess it's too "heaty " for me.

Solved my flu

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Aug 08, 2015

This solved my flu problem that annoyed me badly for more than one month! No side effects unlike flu medication.

Not as potent

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Jun 03, 2015

Didn't feel anything from taking these, while I did notice energy and stamina/endurance benefits from the Aloha Medicinals brand. Those are the ones I would recommend.

8:1浓缩虫草菌丝体

Posted by 5253376656150375420 on May 26, 2015

这款浓缩虫草胶囊服用后精力充沛,抗疲劳。长期使用免疫效果明显,上呼吸道很少感染细菌和病毒。

excellent product

Posted by rushang2 on May 26, 2015

It works well.I have purchased it many times from iHerb

Works better then other cordyceps for ATP energy.

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

I TAKE THIS BEFORE THE GYM AND YES YOU CAN FEEL IT WORKS LIKE CREATINE STIMULATING ATP ENERGY IN YOUR MUSCLES AND IT WORKS ON BREATHING AS WELL IF YOU HAVE RESPITATORY PROBLEMS.

This stuff is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Dec 03, 2014

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I originally took this in the winter for lung capacity and immune boosting properties. I recently started working out again after my last child and notice a HUGE difference in my endurance and ability to do cardio without feeling like I'm going to fall over. I went from dreading cardio or even walking up a large flight of stairs to looking forward to my next workout, which has never happened. Ever. I see why athletes take this. Makes me feel good and boosts my energy. I hope this review is able to help someone. Peace and love to all of you!

energy booster

Posted by marianF on Jul 20, 2014

I was looking for a pre-workout supplement, sth against physical fatigue and read that adaptogenic herbs can be very helpful.Among the many in this category, I opted for the cordyceps mushrooms, based on the positive feedback from others and, as for most of my supplements, I went for this brand due to the lack of filers.I have been taking it for a month, just one cap a day and although it took me about a week to notice any effect, I now feel a slight improvement in energy stamina, especially when I take it 30 to 40 min. before working out.What I also noticed is that when I come back from a tough workout, I no longer feel the need to lie down for a while, but instead, I can keep going.Will certainly oder some more.

ok this is excellent before sports

Posted by sherri20 on Apr 03, 2014

i take one of these before my soccer games or on days when im just really tired (like sundays) ... i notice the increased performance !

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »