AUD

AU$15.29

AU$28.32

Savings of: AU$13.03 (46% off)

very beneficial

Posted by 5642728316803087772 on Aug 18, 2014

I have struggled with chronic headaches. Especially hormonal migraines. Of course that leads to medications I really preferred not to be taking. Through learning both about hormonal balance and supplements. This has been amazing. I highly recommend it! I take this along with life extensions migra-mag with brain sheild 3x a day. They work as a preventative and help stop a headache on onset. This is part of my anti-migraine program. Won't be without it! Excited for many others to experience the success I have had from debilitating headaches/migraines.

Helps headaches and other pain

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

Normally, I take Advil or Motrin for headaches and muscle/joint pain, but only if it gets pretty bad. Most of the time I try to avoid even over the counter pain medications. I had ordered the trial size of Feverfew Head and was running around Thanksgiving week trying to get everything ready for the holiday. I had a persistent headache and had also done something to a muscle in my foot. Anyway, I decided to try the feverfew, but I didn't expect much. At the most, I thought it might help with the sore foot. My headaches tend to last for at least several hours and usually get worse before they finally go away. I was pleasantly surprised to find my headache disappeared within 30-45 minutes-which is unusual for me. My foot improved enough to get me through the day. However, I had been walking around for hours on it, so by that night the pain returned. I was so impressed with the product that I ordered a full size bottle. There are more ingredients than just feverfew in this product. I would have given it 5 stars except that the manufacturers didn't disclose the exact amounts of each ingredient.

Feaverfew Head Aid

Posted by Reviewer2475530 on Mar 02, 2012

I found this product to be very effective in hauling down the pain level of a headache. It didn't make it go away entirely, but it did help. I do not plan to take it every day.

Can't call it a miracle because of the Ins companies!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1407641 on Oct 05, 2011

Had migraines for years. They would morph from the side of my head to my shoulders and after a few months of that they would act like an alergy headache and then kicking my butt for two days at a time... A friend recomended feverfew for my migraines and white cider viniger for my blood sugar. A little over a month now and NO MIGRANES!!! Blood sugar is down several points and I feel GREAT!!!

cleared my head

Posted by Reviewer2463306 on Sep 22, 2011

This is the first time I have tried this product, and find it to be very effective.

CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2552796 on Jul 09, 2010

I have tried many, many herbal, OTC, and prescription drugs for the migraines I have had for the past 5 years but this is the only product that works for me. If I take it daily, I do not get migraines at all. What happens, unfortunately, is that I develop a medical issue that requires treatment with a prescription medication that I eventually start to get migraines from. I end up back on Fioricet to combat the headaches but then I get rebound headaches from not taking the Fioricet. This product is what calms and eventually stops those headaches. I take 2 tablets at a time in combination with 200 mgs of magnesium and one 30 mg CoQ10 softgel. I highly recommend iHerb for their service, great prices, and fast shipping.

Feverfew head Aid

Posted by Reviewer2286744 on Nov 21, 2009

I use feverfew as a migraine prophylaxis and find it very effective. Unfortunately, I am unable to purchase the dosage I take, here in Australia so I am lucky to have found your company to deal with. I don't like taking the heavy duty prescripion drugs if I can help it. Even some of the herbal remedies have no effect eg the Migrastick which only gave me a red and itchy rash where it had been applied. At least now, I have a reliable source for a great product. Thank you so much

Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1283295 on Mar 31, 2009

got the order quick and reasonable price. take for migraines and it helps a lot

feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1061515 on Mar 15, 2009

Ive only been taking this product for about 3wks and Im not sure just how well its going to work for me. Ive noticed a slight decrese in my headaches but not by much

Staves off migraines

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jul 29, 2008

As long as I take these as directed, they prevent my migraines. I did forget to take them for two days in a row and backpedaled to needing conventional painkillers, unfortunately, but I learned my lesson and am back on track. I doubled the dosage during my menstrual cycle, the only time when I am almost guaranteed to have a migraine no matter what I eat (they are usually brought on my food allergies).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »