AUD

AU$16.42

AU$20.52

Savings of: AU$4.09 (20% off)

Golden Ghee

Posted by 4938411125525563921 on Oct 23, 2013

This Organic Ghee's buttery goodness gives all other butters a run for their money! ^.^ ^.^ ^.^

Love it

Posted by chantale on Sep 18, 2013

I love the taste ! I'm not a big fan of butter but this Ghee organic butter is very good. It's difficult to find this quality in Montreal, ordering in iherb it's perfect for me !

I really love this!!

Posted by 5312523318718987222 on Jan 24, 2014

I got this for a pretty long time ago. Usually i use this for my baking. My cookies were yummy.. so nice texture. Very satisfied! and i will take this again.

Like the Purity Farms Best

Posted by Reviewer1300037 on Jan 30, 2014

I find I am using Ghee more all the time. I have been using it for a couple years, but finding if I set it on the counter that I use it for frying everything. No over-brown butter!

Great for cooking

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Feb 10, 2014

As an inexperienced cook, I tend to burn a lot of things on the stove. However, this butter is great as it does not burn up easily and has a rich flavor (a plus for a butter lover like me).

Liked this

Posted by finlandrecommends on Feb 12, 2014

Hard to find anything similar in Finland. Gets expensive to buy such a basic thing ...from the other side of the world almost. Grazy, grazy world. But otherwise, a nice suprise. Did not know this exists even, until we heard of iHerb.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2390004 on Aug 08, 2011

This is the best ghee I have ever eaten-none of the strange cheesy flavor some ghees have and it's organic.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1972605 on Aug 13, 2011

TAstes fantastic, super for cooking!

so good on toast

Posted by Reviewer1924013 on Jun 29, 2011

cant believe so tasty on toast. dont use butter anymore. im so crazy abt this product!!

Super

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 17, 2012

Labai skanus ir kvapnus lydytas sviestas. Perkam mes ir LT Ghee sviesta, bet jis ne toks geras kaip sis. Sis kvepia karamele, lydosi kaitinant graziai geltona aukso spalva. Labai geras produktas.