AUD

AU$16.47

AU$20.57

Savings of: AU$4.10 (20% off)

Lovely product!

Posted by sobr9000 on Jun 11, 2012

We have started using this product recently and are very impressed with it's quality and taste. We are on a gluten and casein free diet and decided to trial Purity Farms Organic ghee, because it's organic, based on grass fed animals and is certified lactose and casein free.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2690945 on Jun 16, 2012

As a paleo dieter, this is the only kind of dairy spread that's allowed. Great for cooking on steamed veggies or to fry up your eggs for breakfast.

Good taste.

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Jun 27, 2012

This tastes good and is better for you than regular butter, but a little goes a long way. I think it would be easy to get too much.

Great value and great taste

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Jun 28, 2012

I use it to cook almost everything in the house so find it the best value compared to other products on the market.

oil

Posted by Reviewer2507884 on Jun 30, 2012

really like my child

Excellent!!!!

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Jan 18, 2013

I love this ghee!! It is an EXCELLENT product. I chose this brand because it is organic It is also made from cow's milk that is sourced from cows that only eat grass- which is their natural diet. It also assures the highest levels of Vitamin A, D and K in the finished product. The ghee has really helped my digestion and also my moods as it really helps to balance and nourish your body with healthy hormones. I use it to fry eggs and also stir it into dishes/soups etc. It's amazing quality and I would highly recommend trying some!!

Cooking with Ghee

Posted by Reviewer2912423 on Feb 28, 2012

I use it to saute vegetables, it's great. The vegetables are not greasy like when I use olive oil & ghee does not turn brown like regular butter.

Great for cooking

Posted by Reviewer2525005 on Dec 22, 2011

I love the Organic Ghee. It easy to cook with (no burning as it's clarified) and good for the bones.

Delicious!

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I ordered this, but it's absolutely delicious. Eaten straight from the jar it tastes like dairy toffee, and used for cooking it's just like butter. Add a spoonful to fresh hot coffee instead of milk and blend up in a high speed mixer for a delicious creamy breakfast drink!

Love your site