Quality of Life Labs, Kinoko Gold AHCC, Immune Support, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

AU$53.63
AU$80.47
Savings of: AU$26.84 (33% Off)

Boosts the immune system, increases general well-being

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 17, 2014

I suffer from fibromyalgia and weak immune system. AHCC helps me especially in strengthening the immune system. Since I am using AHCC I definitely less infected with viral and bacterial diseases, and when I do it's course is much shorter.

putting trust in the benefits Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg. gives me

Posted by Reviewer1010879 on Jan 19, 2010

I am a Lung Cancer patient. Having been diagnose in September of 2004. I had underwent Chemoteraphy,taken Targeted medicine (Tarceva)for about two years,underwent a second Chemoteraphy again January last year and is now again undergoing remission. For two and a half year I have been taking Kinoko Gold AHCC 500mg, I give credit to Kinoko for my physical well being.I excercise daily with an hour of walking and 15 minutes calisthenic and feeling good about myself. I am 72.

Kinoko Gold AHCC

Posted by Reviewer3006920 on May 18, 2009

This is the best that we have found. Nothing added, 100% pure, the best to take for patients taking chemotherapy.

Part of My Regimen for Leukemia

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jan 28, 2009

I think this helps so I don't need blood transfusions as frequently, and I have more energy.

P.J.V.

Posted by Reviewer3195784 on Oct 16, 2007

We have been using AHCC for a few years now. We like this Kinko Gold very much. We will continue to use it on a daily bases as we can see and feel the benefits. Thank you for making it possible to get this product at a savings as we are on a fixed income. God Bless