AUD

AU$55.66

AU$79.51

Savings of: AU$23.86 (30% off)

Just Great!

Posted by 5747046237059080475 on Jul 04, 2014

Can reduce morning sickness

Good

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

On my 2nd bottle. Happy with it.

Great vitamin choice

Posted by Reviewer2550148 on Aug 12, 2011

I starting taking this vitamin before I was pregnant and have continued through my pregnancy. I like that it is gluten-free and vegan, and also that there aren't crazy amounts of vitamins - over 100% RDA isn't necessary when you're eating a balanced diet!

superb

Posted by 5249897394915369412 on May 20, 2015

good

IT is Great, Great, Great

Posted by Reviewer2498983 on Apr 28, 2011

I like IT

couldn't be happier!

Posted by 5544564021970527214 on Jan 08, 2015

These vitamins provide a fantastic value for the price! I was so happy to discover Prenatal One, because something equivalent would cost way more in Korea! and I doubt they would match the quality of these vitamins. They help a great deal to facilitate normal digestion, so far in my pregnancy I've experienced no problems! Besides I feel safe taking them knowing the vitamin is pure and food-based. It really does contain everything you and your baby need.

great prenatal at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2514482 on May 10, 2010

These are the only prenatals that don't make sick, no matter when I take them (with meals, or without). They also have lots of extra good stuff in them like RRL, ginger extract and probiotics. Much, much, MUCH better than Puritan's pride- and cheaper too! I'll keep taking these while breastfeeding too.

best prenatals

Posted by Reviewer2220126 on Jul 21, 2009

I love these prenatals. They are easy to take and don't make me sick like some prenatals can. I will never take another kind of prenatal. Love em!

Excellent one a day

Posted by Reviewer2817021 on May 29, 2009

Impressed with this brand and take these through my pregnancy and nursing months...

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Prenatal with Vegan Guard

Posted by ChickpeaDee on Apr 21, 2008

I love this vitamin. I've been using it for quite some time now and I love that I only need to take one per day and that it has Vegan Guard. I don't have to worry that there are any yucky animal parts in it.