AUD

AU$26.93

AU$38.47

Savings of: AU$11.55 (30% off)

Weird Taste

Posted by 5660463220563239217 on Apr 23, 2016

My kids like another flavor of the NutriStars that we got at the local grocery store, but they won't eat these at all. The fruit punch flavor is really weird, sickly sweet but gross at the same time. Thus, this bottle is going in the trash because I can't take the taste either (and I am not picky at all). The ingredients are top quality, but the regular flavor is better.

Acid taste

Posted by 5518240826524998083 on Oct 15, 2015

I have two daughters, aged 6 years, 10 years, do not like the taste of acid. And a large size. And stiff like chalk. I regretted to buy this product.

Excellent but brush teeth soon after consumption

Posted by 5221365943187893587 on Jan 07, 2015

My two girls enjoyed these and we definitely noticed an improvement in their immunity from the usual coughs and colds. I highly recommend these, and I would suggest brushing their teeth immediately after eating these as the turmeric in them lightly stained my daughter's teeth yellow.

Although good quality supplement my 3 year old will not take it

Posted by 5711037559605891364 on Nov 27, 2013

Good quality but not great tasting

Rainbow Light, Nutri Stars, Chewable Multivitamin, Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2707259 on Jul 12, 2013

Excellent product. Good price, excellent choice of vitamins. the daughter loves a little sour taste.

Teenager loves them like the kids do!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These are great vitamins/minerals PLUS digestive enzymes too!!! My son takes these now on a regular basis and I feel so much better about his health. The gummy vitamins he had don't do well in Arizona. Will keep purchasing these, and would highly recommend for those under 18 yrs old who aren't old enough to take adult vitamins.

Taste good but whole foods

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

My son likes the taste of these chewable multi-vitamin that includes whole food sources such as organic spirulina, carrot, spinach, celery, green beans, broccoli, parsley and beet - things that on some days my son will not eat! Also, it contains digestive enzymes to add in absorption and uptake of vitamins and minerals especially when taken along with meals. It is hard to find a good multi with no refined sugar added, and that is one of the reasons I went with this one. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Yummy and wholesome

Posted by MrsTurnip on May 02, 2013

My 4 year old loves these and is very happy to have these every morning. No issue with the texture or taste. The appearance is less attractive than your average sugar-coated gummy vitamin, but he doesn't seem to care!

The best :)

Posted by 4633384976062915505 on Apr 17, 2013

My child is taking these vitamins since I ceased to suffer are great :)

Good nutrition, taste doubtful

Posted by 5747473448344189800 on Jan 19, 2013

These seem to have a great nutritional profile but my two year old needs reassurance and a little coaxing to finish chewing and swallow. The texture is very chalky.