AUD

AU$8.90

AU$11.13

Savings of: AU$2.23 (20% off)

Hooked.

Posted by maktub on Nov 11, 2013

I love this soap. Several years ago, about 2 weeks before my wedding, I was accidentally hit just below the eye during some construction on our apartment. This left a nasty gash, which eventually scabbed and scarred badly. One of my aunts arrived about a week later, saw it and told me she had this great soap that she used to keep her skin healthy and clean, it took care of acne, scars, any dry flaky skin and it would clear up my scar before my wedding. So, I tried it. Since then, I have never used anything else. The scar had completely disappeared in a week. I used to suffer from flaky skin between my eyebrows and in my eyebrows. After beginning to use this soap - gone. Acne - gone. Any acne scars ruining the even tone of my skin - gone. And I have very pale skin, so scars are quite visible. My advice for best results: use it morning and night, lather it directly on your face, then lather some on your hands. Put the soap away and just keep massaging it on your face in circular motions until it gets very thick and you look kind of like a geisha. Then rinse and dry.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2014

It cleans well on my skin and doesn't dry out my skin.

Great soap

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014

Used Sibu sea buckthorn oil before, and try this soap. It's great for facial cleanser. You will feel the huge difference after using it. It won't dry out my skin as other soap bar. Will continue to use it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

A+

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

So, I hate soap bars. I think they're so annoying and wacky and just no. But this? I would use this if it came in a paper bag. Even though it isn't as easy to use as a liquid cleanser, it's still amazing to my skin - it cleans it properly without drying it out. The smell is absolutely amazing as well and I've even discovered some pros with it being a soap bar - it will last a long time and is easy to take with me (even though the packaging is on it's last breath right now.) One of my favorite cleansers, along with the Dr Woods Black Soap Exfoliating one.

細細觀察會發現它的神奇

Posted by 4637131046627880038 on Jun 18, 2015

朋友介紹有特別交代,如果洗後有覺得小癢,可以先放一陣子再用,照做之後,發現洗臉時臉上比較粗糙的地方真的愈發細緻,被曬傷的細小傷疤,也如產品介紹所說一樣「活化肌膚細胞、與促進組織恢復」,真的覺得太超值了!!!

Good but nothing extraordinary

Posted by 5386586818325990037 on Jan 20, 2015

This year I've been traveling more than usual to different climates and my skin has suffered from that. I get small pimples that often hurt and my skin gets really dry. Now I've gone chemical-free and I'm starting to see some improvements using this product and coconut oil. My skin is clearing up and recovering its moisture. It feels really soft after I wash it and has a nice exfoliating effect due to its small particles. The smell is fruity and warm, but really light so you can't smell it after washing out. However I have to say that I was expecting more from all the outstanding reviews. I will probably try other products when I finish this one.

cleared up acne

Posted by 4886568623332957238 on Aug 04, 2014

have noticed a big improvement on my sons acne on his back but he found the gentalmens goat soap much better got better results and faster. my daughter found it too strong. really dried out her face she found the black africa soap much better and got better results.

Excellent soap

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Jun 19, 2013

I feel really clean after using this soap.

Lovely Bar

Posted by 5259050292055330785 on Apr 08, 2014

This is such a lovely and convenient bar! The ingredients are impressive and gentle, and it's so convenient to keep this in the shower... it's one of the few ways I can get my husband to properly wash his face.

So far so good

Posted by 5027342880221935874 on Jun 11, 2014

Tried twice. First of all it smells wonderful, I just love the smell I cannot stop sniffing it! It smells so yummy. Also it doesn't dry out your skin after.