AUD

AU$16.71

AU$30.93

Savings of: AU$14.23 (46% off)

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2985568 on Aug 19, 2008

I only took Calm Thoughts a few times and did not have any luck with it. Each time I took it, I became irritable and found it incredibly hard to stay in one place for very long as I felt a bit stir crazy. I was not productive, I more just would feel anxious and focus on what I wasn't getting done. I see other reviewers have had great luck with this product though.

Great combination of herbs and vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1062348 on Feb 26, 2008

It helps my teenage son with his anxiety and definitely seems to make him much more calm. We believe that he has ADD with anxiety, and we dont want to put him on any of the prescription drugs available. I have done alot of research regarding natural remedies and this is the best combination to help with both anxiety and ADD.

Stablizer

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Apr 19, 2008

I take this product at night and it helps me sleep plus I feel good the next day. Helps with stress at work.

Be Careful

Posted by Reviewer1389259 on Apr 13, 2011

When I started taking these, my depression was intensified pretty dramatically. For me it could be called "No Thoughts". Be careful with these if already taking an antidepressant drug. I thought it would be okay to take with it, but these are really potent. I can't take these at all with my prescription unless I want to be completely nonfunctional.

Totally effective!!

Posted by Reviewer1027072 on Feb 10, 2011

Highly recommend this product! I've been using it now for four years, and it's name says it all...

5 Star Product

Posted by Reviewer3350808 on Nov 04, 2008

This is a must have for me. I take it at night to calm my restless mind. I also take it any time I feel a bit stressed or if my mind is racing. Great product.

Seems to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Feb 25, 2008

I've been using this for a month now. It really helps to keep my anxiety down, better than using Gaba alone.

Helps Somewhat

Posted by Reviewer1246875 on Sep 28, 2009

I noticed that "Calm Thoughts" did actually help a little bit with my anxiety.

Mellow

Posted by Reviewer1920385 on Apr 17, 2009

Helps to relieve anxiety and stress.

Very good

Posted by 5241333790152520082 on Jul 09, 2013

I have noticed considerable changes after a week of taking the supplement: better sleep, less anxiety, practically no panic attacks, easier to get up in the morning. I didn't expect it would work so well. I was a bit afraid it may get into some interaction with my antidepressant, but no, everything is great and I'm very pleased with the beneficial effects of these tablets. I take one tablet each night. Seems to be enough to enjoy the results :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »