AUD

AU$21.50

AU$39.82

Savings of: AU$18.31 (46% off)

• Hydrogen Boost is no longer available from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer brings it back, we will stock it again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Customer Ratings

Hydrogen fizz off?

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Mar 01, 2015

When you open the capsule into water, the powder will simply float on the water, when you stir gently with a plastic spoon, it will not easily dissolve, more importantly it will quickly fizz, this indicates that the hydrogen ions are highly unstable and getting released into the air, you will also burp after ingesting the water, a further sign that the hydrogen is released. So how much is actually left and will be absorbed from the water is highly questionable.

Not sure!

Posted by Reviewer1862769 on Apr 23, 2014

I have been taking it for almost 2 weeks and I notice that every time I take this, I have gas and flatulence. It's very obvious! Usually 4 hours later, all the gas is gone. If I don't take it, there's no gas. Maybe my intestine doesn't like it

Definite Boost

Posted by Njoy68 on Apr 08, 2014

Having 3 girls i'm exhausted after 7p.m. But i've notice i have been staying up til 11p.m. ...luv this ....thank you dr.flanigan

Cool

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Feb 23, 2014

I use this every now and then as a way to keep up my hydration.

made me very constipated

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Dec 06, 2013

Wont use it anymore.

Super

Posted by marinanickol on Nov 25, 2013

I received a product in a month. I threw into a cup, the volume of 0,5 liters. Also I received a concentrate of alkaline water which helped me. I was hurt by a stomach after I drank water with the dissolved capsule, pain is gone! I am pleasantly surprised. I advise...

Posted by Reviewer1308307 on Aug 22, 2013

I measure whit my ph and ORP meter. I put one capsule in 2 dl water, ph is about 10 and ORP -840mV !! :) This power you up and defenedly hydrates you.

Superior antioxidant

Posted by mozzer on Jul 19, 2013

This the best pre-workout and anti-aging product. Try 1-2 caps before your next workout. Stack with CO-Q-10 or Life Extension's PQQ for the ultimate in stimulant-free energy.

Excellent--king of antioxidants

Posted by celestialleo on Nov 16, 2012

I took this years ago when it first came out as Microhydrin, but it was much more expensive. Good for whatever ails you...take just one a day, opening a capsule into water...you get used to the taste, although you can swallow the capsule too, but probably better directly in water. :)

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on May 11, 2012

I really feel well hydrated when I take some high quality worker and a capsule. I was skeptical about it but find it gives me a noticeable energy boost. Top tip from David Wolfe: Take your omega oils with it as it will protect the delicate bonds.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »