AUD

AU$21.54

AU$39.88

Savings of: AU$18.34 (46% off)

• Hydrogen Boost is no longer available from the manufacturer. If the manufacturer brings it back, we will stock it again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Reviews | English

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on May 29, 2008

I have been taking this regularly for years. It is the best price here. Makes my face look fuller, more hydrated, softens wrinkles. Really good for better absorption of all of your supplements, helps with candida, infections, etc.

Hydrogen Boost Silica

Posted by Reviewer2929250 on Jun 28, 2009

This product is amazing. I had dry skin and my nails started splitting/breaking easily. After taking this product for two weeks, I noticed significant improvements in both - my skin became wonderfully soft and my nails grew long and more flexible again. I tried a couple other silica supplements at times this product was not available and they did not work at all. Every time I went back to this product, I had the same wonderful results. Fabulous product!

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on May 11, 2012

I really feel well hydrated when I take some high quality worker and a capsule. I was skeptical about it but find it gives me a noticeable energy boost. Top tip from David Wolfe: Take your omega oils with it as it will protect the delicate bonds.

Excellent--king of antioxidants

Posted by celestialleo on Nov 16, 2012

I took this years ago when it first came out as Microhydrin, but it was much more expensive. Good for whatever ails you...take just one a day, opening a capsule into water...you get used to the taste, although you can swallow the capsule too, but probably better directly in water. :)

Good for skin

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Mar 25, 2008

I have used this product regularly and it works very well. Skin looks bright and does not feel dry.

As always

Posted by sunnysuperfood on Apr 22, 2012

AWESOME! Recommended to all those who want to energize and detox their body + better waterbalance.

Superior antioxidant

Posted by mozzer on Jul 19, 2013

This the best pre-workout and anti-aging product. Try 1-2 caps before your next workout. Stack with CO-Q-10 or Life Extension's PQQ for the ultimate in stimulant-free energy.

Highly recommened

Posted by Reviewer2546038 on Apr 08, 2008

this product is very good for extra energy i really like it and the price is very good too. thanks

Posted by Reviewer1308307 on Aug 22, 2013

I measure whit my ph and ORP meter. I put one capsule in 2 dl water, ph is about 10 and ORP -840mV !! :) This power you up and defenedly hydrates you.

Hydrogen fizz off?

Posted by Reviewer1273925 on Mar 01, 2015

When you open the capsule into water, the powder will simply float on the water, when you stir gently with a plastic spoon, it will not easily dissolve, more importantly it will quickly fizz, this indicates that the hydrogen ions are highly unstable and getting released into the air, you will also burp after ingesting the water, a further sign that the hydrogen is released. So how much is actually left and will be absorbed from the water is highly questionable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »