Source Naturals, Dr. Patrick Flanagan's, Hydrogen Boost, 500 mg, 30 Veggie Caps

AU$ 17.09

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Hydrogen Boost Silica

Posted by Reviewer2929250 From California on Jun 28, 2009

This product is amazing. I had dry skin and my nails started splitting/breaking easily. After taking this product for two weeks, I noticed significant improvements in both - my skin became wonderfully soft and my nails grew long and more flexible again. I tried a couple other silica supplements at times this product was not available and they did not work at all. Every time I went back to this product, I had the same wonderful results. Fabulous product!

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer2876704 From Great Britain on May 11, 2012

I really feel well hydrated when I take some high quality worker and a capsule. I was skeptical about it but find it gives me a noticeable energy boost. Top tip from David Wolfe: Take your omega oils with it as it will protect the delicate bonds.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1025457 From Oregon on May 29, 2008

I have been taking this regularly for years. It is the best price here. Makes my face look fuller, more hydrated, softens wrinkles. Really good for better absorption of all of your supplements, helps with candida, infections, etc.

Highly recommened

Posted by Reviewer2546038 From New Jersey on Apr 08, 2008

this product is very good for extra energy i really like it and the price is very good too. thanks

Excellent--king of antioxidants

Posted by celestialleo From Canada on Nov 16, 2012

I took this years ago when it first came out as Microhydrin, but it was much more expensive. Good for whatever ails you...take just one a day, opening a capsule into water...you get used to the taste, although you can swallow the capsule too, but probably better directly in water. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »