New To iHerb?

Source Naturals, Vegetarian Daily Essential Enzymes, 500 mg, 240 Capsules

AU$26.59
AU$45.45
Savings of: AU$18.86 (41% Off)

Miracle Supplement

Posted by CorruptKitten on Sep 19, 2007

This product has worked for me and several different people that I know like a miracle. My boyfriend and his grandmother have super sensitive stomachs and cannot eat much, late, drink alcohol, etc., when they are on a regimen and take these regularly with large meals it takes away discomfort and allows them to be able to eat foods that they normally can't. As for myself I have trouble with gas and have never been able to take vitamins in pill form because of the effect they have on my stomach (nauseas cramping feelings). I now take 2 digestive enzymes eat a meal and take vitamin pills with no issues. This product truly is awesome if you have digest issues I highly recommend it!

Essentials

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 18, 2012

These enzymes are entirely from bacterial sources which means more than good quality. I send e-mail to "Source Naturals" and they respond me this: "All the enzymes within this product (both in original and vegetarian capsules) are derived from the fungal species, Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger."

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on Dec 21, 2008

I have tried both types of caps and the veggie caps are much better for digestion. I swear by this product and its results.

TOTAL LIFE SAVER!

Posted by Reviewer2914072 on Aug 31, 2009

I have spent hundreds of dollars trying to find a supplement for my digestion issues. My gastroenterologist suggested enzymes about a year ago. Finally, I found Source Naturals. What a great price & it works! I can finally have a meal without stomach issues like gas and bloating. I do have to take 2 with every meal, but it's so worth it. I'm so glad I found this product and it's affordable.

Essential Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2011942 on Jan 23, 2007

I realize that one cannot eat cooked food or hard to digest items without digestive enzymes. This product supplies an excellent digestive aid at a most affordable cost-Don't leave the dining room table without taking them!!