Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Source Naturals, Vegetarian Daily Essential Enzymes, 500 mg, 240 Capsules

AU$28.73
AU$49.10
Savings of: AU$20.38 (41% Off)

Miracle Supplement

Posted by CorruptKitten on Sep 19, 2007

This product has worked for me and several different people that I know like a miracle. My boyfriend and his grandmother have super sensitive stomachs and cannot eat much, late, drink alcohol, etc., when they are on a regimen and take these regularly with large meals it takes away discomfort and allows them to be able to eat foods that they normally can't. As for myself I have trouble with gas and have never been able to take vitamins in pill form because of the effect they have on my stomach (nauseas cramping feelings). I now take 2 digestive enzymes eat a meal and take vitamin pills with no issues. This product truly is awesome if you have digest issues I highly recommend it!

Why You Should Take a Digestive Enzymes Supplement

Posted by Products-With-Reviews on Nov 11, 2014

On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. As we age, the natural enzymes produced by our body and digestive system are reduced. This inhibits the digestive process and does not allow us to properly break down the foods we eat and extract the vital nutrients we need. But perhaps more importantly, it reduces our ability to prevent oxidation and inflammation in the body. All cooked and processed food is devoid of enzymes and live foods contain active enzymes. There are many foods that present health problems for individuals. Sometimes the problem is occasional (such as a headache) and other times it is chronic (indigestion, gas, bloating). Foods that are always problematic and potentially toxic to the body include processed or cooked food, meat, dairy, cereal grain, gluten, soy and more. When digestive issues arise, it is common for consumers to reach for antacids or take medications. This may temporarily help, but the result is simply a reduction in the symptoms that you are experiencing and not a solution to the root cause of the problem. Stomach acid serves several vital roles including denaturing protein as a part of the digestive process, destroying bacteria and viruses ingested, and activating pepsinogen into the protease pepsin. It's true that an antacid may ease your heartburn for a while, but it also reduces your ability to digest your food, denature potential allergenic proteins and protect you from microorganisms. Taking a digestive enzymes supplement enhances the digestive process, increasing the nutritional value of your food. In addition, the common effects of indigestion, bloating, abdominal discomfort and gas are greatly alleviated. You will also find your need for antacids or medications may decrease substantially.

Essentials

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 18, 2012

These enzymes are entirely from bacterial sources which means more than good quality. I send e-mail to "Source Naturals" and they respond me this: "All the enzymes within this product (both in original and vegetarian capsules) are derived from the fungal species, Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger."

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1643272 on Dec 21, 2008

I have tried both types of caps and the veggie caps are much better for digestion. I swear by this product and its results.

TOTAL LIFE SAVER!

Posted by Reviewer2914072 on Aug 31, 2009

I have spent hundreds of dollars trying to find a supplement for my digestion issues. My gastroenterologist suggested enzymes about a year ago. Finally, I found Source Naturals. What a great price & it works! I can finally have a meal without stomach issues like gas and bloating. I do have to take 2 with every meal, but it's so worth it. I'm so glad I found this product and it's affordable.