New To iHerb?

Sun Warrior, Classic Protein, The Ultimate Raw Superfood Protein, Chocolate, 35.2 oz (1 kg)

AU$49.96
AU$55.65
Savings of: AU$5.68 (10% Off)
Reviews 1-star

sweet

Posted by 4916690891580456828 on Sep 10, 2014

it`s too sweet for me.

Awful

Posted by 5441852124825072971 on Aug 11, 2013

Terrible. I tried this once and it's so chalky, I couldn't finish the 1 shake that I made. I have heard that this can be better in oats so I will give that a try.

Item returned!

Posted by 5365511416144294141 on Oct 16, 2013

The item didn't arrive on time so we were gone, and by the time we came back it was returned to the sender.

Posted by 5402934995558311211 on Nov 09, 2013

I did not like the taste of this product. I believe this is a good product with lots of nutrients, but the taste is horrible. I could hardly swallow it:(

Weird packaging. Grainy texture.

Posted by Reviewer1474359 on Nov 21, 2013

This product was delivered in a low-quality, clear plastic baggie, inside a cardboard box. That is NOT what the item photo shows. And the texture is grainy. I have tried several other kinds of protein powder over the years, and they were all smooth, with quality packaging. Will not reorder. Disappointed.